Laguna Seca rear seat delete with x brace

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
steeda-mustang-xbrace-installed.jpg

steeda-mustang-xbrace-installed-up1.jpg

Best Regards,

TJ

$280 and I get to keep my back seat? POW. In my opinion, that just eliminated the competition.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Has anyone weighed the parts that are removed, then weighed the parts that go back in, so the actual weight loss is known? I think this mod is very nice, however....not worth $1,000.00 to me. I can spend that on car parts that will make more power, which will benefit acceleration much better than the weight loss it creates.

Last edited:

JW03

Established Member
Has anyone weighed the parts that are removed, then weighed the parts that go back in, so the actual weight loss is known? I think this mod is very nice, however....not worth $1,000.00 to me. I can spend that on car parts that will make more power, which will benefit acceleration much better than the weight loss it creates.

Looks like it was weighed in this thread...

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...boss-302-laguna-seca-x-brace-m-6346612-a.html

Weight savings of 22.4 pounds

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
He did, and I forgot all about Tob's thread. Thanks.

Still, $1000.00 for ~22 lbs. weight reduction. There are better places to spend that money. If it were half that much, maybe.

+1..

Wish someone would make a kit including the carpet that looked good and was $500 or less range.

Users who are viewing this thread