Laguna Seca Track Day!!!!!

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Tach9 at the registry/org has managed to reserve Laguna Seca on the 4th of June. Cost is $325-$350 depending on how many people are interested. If you want to participate please email Tach9 at
[email protected]
Guys this is going to be a blast! Your fee includes instruction, around 2.5 hours of track time and food and drinks. Please email ASAP!!!! The track costs $19,000 to rent for the day, so it's not cheap at all. Once Tach commits he is commited and 19 g's aint no small commitment. Plus this opportunity rarely comes along so take advantage. Tach likes to keep his groups relatively small so each person can get the most track time/experience out of it.

Here's a link to more info:
laguna seca info

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
TTT
this is a rare opportunity folks, take advantage!
Richtor where are you at? I know you'd love this one!

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Richtor he does have a paypal account, so maybe you could try that!
Anyone else interested? We need to know by monday!

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
i know a few people who are very interested(3 of them). as for me i can not say either way. my last truck payment is due in late june and that will be a big load off my shoulders.
as i look at my books the smart thing for me to say is no i cant afford it. but then again i purchased the mach 1 when the books told me not to, so i dont always answer questions with my pocket book. all i can say is that i will try to make it.:beer:

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Sounds good. At the very least can ask you to email tach9 to let him know you are interested as well as your 3 friends? The key to this is letting Aaron know that enough people are interested, that way he feels more comfortable throwing up 9 g's for the reservation. The email would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Hope you can make it!

Users who are viewing this thread