Lambo Doors on a 2000 Vert....Yes or No?

MMR

Established Member
No!

Edit:

Seriously man, how can you log on SVTPerformance and ask about rice mods? ..Come on man this place is better than that!

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Lambo doors go up, panties come down. Do it do it put your back into it

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

CobRoush-00

Established Member
No!

Edit:

Seriously man, how can you log on SVTPerformance and ask about rice mods? ..Come on man this place is better than that!

Because I learned at an early age this valuable lesson: If you need medical advice, you ask a doctor. Accounting advice? ask a CPA. Mustang advice? The experts at SVTP...etc. I didn't mean to upset you, man. I was relying on your knowledge and your compassion to help me having doubts not to make a mistake. I am sure you like to help, don't you?

MMR

Established Member
Because I learned at an early age this valuable lesson: If you need medical advice, you ask a doctor. Accounting advice? ask a CPA. Mustang advice? The experts at SVTP...etc. I didn't mean to upset you, man. I was relying on your knowledge and your compassion to help me having doubts not to make a mistake. I am sure you like to help, don't you?

I didn't actually mean to sound harsh like that, my comment was supposed to include a smilie at the end. I guess I was too quick on the buttons.

Sorry about that. ;-)

CobRoush-00

Established Member
I didn't actually mean to sound harsh like that, my comment was supposed to include a smilie at the end. I guess I was too quick on the buttons.

Sorry about that. ;-)

No problem, my friend. It takes a big man to apologize. I respect you for that. So you know, I was not offended by your comment. Take care!:beer:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Lol at all the people who don't generally come into the 2v section commenting, some just can't pass up the chance to be an ass.

Maustang

Established Member

If it's for something mechanical I would say yes ask svt.
Just like you would ask a doctor about a heart problem.
For appearance do want you want and like not what someone else thinks.
You don't ask a doctor of a tattoo will look cool you just get the one you want.

MMR

Established Member
Non-performance mods are not percived well in the musclecar world in general, in mustangs case in terms of apperance mods unless it's roush, saleen etc. Then get your flamesuit on. Just saying..

Last edited:

CobRoush-00

Established Member
If it's for something mechanical I would say yes ask svt.
Just like you would ask a doctor about a heart problem.
For appearance do want you want and like not what someone else thinks.
You don't ask a doctor of a tattoo will look cool you just get the one you want.

I appreciate your comment and I understand where you are coming from. However, I can disagree with you on that because you can still ask your doctor advice before getting a tattoo because of some side effects. I personally know some horror stories about tattoo going wrong and guess what, the people had to go see a doctor afterward. There is no reason to be so technical on this subject. In all due respect, I didn't mean to upset the SVT gods when I asked the question. I know for a fact I can get what I want as far as appearance but I would NOT want to get something I wasn't 100% sure. I have a fast and powerful car and I would hate to put something on it that makes it look stupid.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Non-performance mods are not percived well in the musclecar world in general, in mustangs case in terms of apperance mods unless it's roush, saleen etc. Then get your flamesuit on. Just saying..

94 v6's aren't perceived well in the mustang world either so what's your point?

MMR

Established Member
94 v6's aren't perceived well in the mustang world either so what's your point?

Theres a good reason for that, all pre-2011 V6s are rubish. Especially the 94-98s ..Trust me I own one. lol

I was just letting the guy know that peoples reaction to his post is nothing personal. :)

Last edited:

CobRoush-00

Established Member
Theres a good reason for that, all pre-2011 V6s are rubish. Especially the 94-98s ..Trust me I own one. lol

I was just letting the guy know that peoples reaction to his post is nothing personal. :)

Honestly, I don't take things personal at all. It would take a lot to get me offended. However, not everyone is like me. Some people come to these forums in search of advices and ideas because they don't have the knowledge and the ability that some of us may have on a subject. We should be here to help them, not calling them stupid because they don't know something. Some of us treat these forums as a sacred temple when you have to come and showcase your scientific knowledge about Mustangs. If we all were such geniuses and know it all, there would be no need for this online community. Be nice to others because when we make nasty comments we can be perceived for something that we are not. (no nasty comment was made on this thread, speaking in general)

When things are said in a fun way, it's ok! It makes everyone laugh. I know there's a guy who made a comment saying "do it so we can all laugh at you". To me that was awesome. My girlfriend read it and was having a ball. I know lambo doors are not performance matter, but honestly, even though I was not going to put them on my car, I wanted to hear it from real Mustangs afficionados because a part of me found them amazing. That was the purpose of the question. Therefore, I thank everyone who took their time to help me erase the doubts. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread