Lambo flew by me today

SOHCit2me

Established Member
It was a newer one, not sure which though. The driver mashed the pedal and.. I wasn't all that impressed. Maybe that's not the right way of putting it. I guess I just like the sound of American motors best.

fire

Bleeding Blue
Established Member
RICER fly bY!!:burnout:

Oh come on I would never go that far... In my eyes I would love to have one as a daily driver if I could afford it, but to mod.. american muscle all the way

Leeroy697

Established Member
My friend and I were trying to get a guy and his girl to go in a Ferrari 2 days ago but they would not take the bait just kept driving looking a lot cooler then we did.

SOHCit2me

Established Member
I knew it was coming and it was tempting but I didn't want to seem like a jealous bastard. I have a feeling it wasn't his either

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
dont bet on it.

+1

they are top speed top end monsters, but get them around 60ish and with the right mods you can probably embarass one by a car or two and shut down before the lambo gets into its powerband/gearing band and starts pulling. its a cheap win but hey, its not out fault its only designed to run well between 120-200mph. Just like racing Bikes, theres advantages and disadvantages to everything out there, you just have to know your advantages and his disadvantages and exploit his.

Id imagine any ported eaton car could probably make a Lambo (depending on which model) really start to worry at the start of a race, and a KB/Whipple car would probably be enough to make the owner start reconsidering his purchase at 140mph looking at Mustang taillights.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread