Lamborghini Aventador Serie Speciale 097 out of 100

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
2015 Lamborghini Aventador LP720-4 50 Anniversario edition Serie Speciale

Number 097 out of 100

1 of 100 produced world wide and 1 of 42 in the USA!

Paint: Giallo Maggio

Interior: Q-Citura

Wheels: Black

550 miles​

I had a date set with McKee’s37 to be a part of their traveling detail roadshow. I wanted to have something special for us to work on. I had a client that needed some work done on his Lambo and set it up!

Specs: 6.5 litre V12, normally aspirated (no turbos/supercharger) 710 HP, all-wheel drive, 0-60 in 3 seconds, top speed of 217 mph!

This thing is just an all-around awesome machine!!!

The vehicle was in good to very good condition. It had the usual swirls, sanding marks and scuffs that most vehicles have and most every Italian vehicle I have worked on has from the factory. The paint is an insane color! It looks like Highlighter yellow with about 100 lbs of metal flake in it. Pearlescent, metallic, it’s just crazy.

I/we wanted to make it look its best!

Nick, Joe, Ray and Ron all came to get this Bull in top notch shape! It was one helluva day and we all had a blast!

It was great meeting Ray, seeing Nick, Joe and Ron again, hanging out, telling stories, breaking bread (lunch of course…and donuts!!!) and working together as a well-oiled machine. It was a pleasure working with all of these fine gentlemen and detailers!

The results speak for the caliber of work, product and care that was executed on this rare machine.

Machines/products/etc:

Flex 3401

Flex XFE15

Rupes LHR12

Rupes iBrid

Flex extension cord---an awesome extension cord, I know it’s difficult to understand how you can get excited about a cord, but you have to use one to see!

Lighting by Scan grip

Defelsko PTG

McKee’s37 products. All of them! We used something from the entire line on this Lamborghini.

McKee’s 37 Matte Finish Cleaner & Protectant-used on all matte painted surfaces.

McKee’s 37 Wax Remover for Plastic-this was used to remove previous wax/polish residue.

FAST Interior Detailer-cleaned up the interior nicely.

McKee’s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash-the complete vehicle got waterless washed with this.

McKee's 37 Krystal Vision Glass Cleaner-glass.

McKee's 37 Gloss Tire Gel-tire dressing.

McKee’s 37 All-In-One Leather Lotion-the driver’s seat had some dirt/stains on it. Used it to remove those spots and condition the leather on the seats.

McKee's 37 Fast Polish-the entire vehicle (except the matte areas) was polished with this, including the carbon fiber.

McKee’s 37 High Def Paint Sealant-everything except the carpets, leather, and matte areas was slathered with this.

McKee's 37 High Gloss Detail Spray-final wipe down prior to client picking it up.

Misc MF towels.

Foam polishing pads. Don’t remember brand.

Metro vacuum.

Process: Waterless wash, clay, PTG’s, test spot. Polish, matte painted areas cleaned and protected, seal, dress tires, windows, interior, engine bay.

Not a lot of sun shots. It has been cloudy/overcast and very smoky down here. We have a few wild fires to the east of us that is hazing the skies and dropping a sh!t ton of ash…

Some pics:

DSCN8206_zpsstztrp7j.jpg

DSCN8207_zps3ac8oxql.jpg

DSCN8208_zpsmpxgverj.jpg

DSCN8209_zpscjcqw2z9.jpg

DSCN8210_zpsugjbiluh.jpg

DSCN8211_zps5eaazzz4.jpg

DSCN8212_zps95w6p6il.jpg

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
So whats the dream car you are waiting to steal? Not sure I could resist with all the rides that you get to work on. Amazing work!

Users who are viewing this thread