Land Robots.. the future of war

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Reminds me of that game Mech Warrior. Very cool stuff, although that one looks like a very easy target.

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
Really cool idea, does ressemble mech warrior alot. However the practical use of that on a battlefield....relatively useless. Cool find

razmig

Established Member
hahaha at 4:15 when it turns .... i was on the floor HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA imagine walking the dog in that thing

(edit) OMG at 5:00 i was dying!

Loki-sc

process of acceleration
Established Member
Bwawhahhaha The Guns Looked Like They'd Fall Off If I Hit Em With A Rock!!!!!!!!!

Lankhoss

Established Member
I think that's just some project some guys in a shop did. I'm almost 100% sure that has nothing to do with the military heh

Doc2003Cobra

Established Member
tr03cobra said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVwbUljGs3g

Check it out, comming from Japan. Dam thing reminds me of that one machine from robocop part 1...ED-209

Pretty stupid, it's not a walker, it is just sliding on wheels. It is so quiet too, I like the sqeaks and metal against metal banging every step it takes. It is a piece of garbage, those guys must think they are real cool. :shrug:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
There was a group of scientists and investors that were working on a WALKING robot similar to that, somewhere in a So Cal AFB hangar. I can't remember the web site tho, but they had some CRAZY schematics on it.

Users who are viewing this thread