DSCF8164.jpg

:bowdown:
DSCF8161.jpg

Looks really solid
DSCF8156.jpg

Pink Cady FTW
DSCF7994.jpg

DSCF7903.jpg

Other than these few IMO the rest aren't fit for anything other than parts. Still a shame to see them crushed.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
It is a shame. The underside of those cars are a mess though im almost positive.

boatcop1

Established Member
this is crazy, I'm right down the road and I'm going to go check it out in person. It is really cool in a creepy museumish sort of way. This place would make a gret back drop for a B-list teen horror flick (Christine II). But I agree, I'm sure there are very few vehicles that are worth salvaging HOWEVER I guarandamtee there are quite a few engines in there woth yanking.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
this is crazy, I'm right down the road and I'm going to go check it out in person. It is really cool in a creepy museumish sort of way. This place would make a gret back drop for a B-list teen horror flick (Christine II). But I agree, I'm sure there are very few vehicles that are worth salvaging HOWEVER I guarandamtee there are quite a few engines in there woth yanking.

If you go take a camera!!!

94IVGT

Established Member
everything is restorable if you wanna put the time and money into it. we have done some gto's that people said were un restorable.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
even if the cars were not able to be restored ( I know everything can be to a point ) they would be great for parts alone. Can you imagine what a fastback roof assy is worth to the poor guy that had something fall on his? Heck if you were talented enough you could graft a fastback rear and roof onto your coupe. I hope someone gets to save a few of those cars.

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
I live about 20 mins from this junk yard. The owner is a back woods swamp yankee. rather burn everything to the ground than sell it. The pics you guys show isnt half of the goodies this tool bag owns. hes got a 68 Shelby KR 500 sitting in the woods thats more than restorable but he wants all the money in the world for the body. The junk you see isnt where the goodies are. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread