Las Vegas Mach 1convention....indoor kart racing? Anyone interested

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Hey all. I've been trying to coordinate some more events for the convention and I came across this....
http://www.fastlaplv.com/
Indoor Kart racing with custom built racing carts that have 200cc Honda engines. Its about 25$ for 10 minute heats (25 laps) and up to 13 karts can race together at the same time. Would anyone be interested in that sometime during the weekend?

Let's get those opinions going!

Last edited:

Vegas Mach1

Established Member
Can't believe that you California Mach owners aren't coming for this event!! If anything drive up early Saturday or Sunday. This will be a great chance to share our cars. We need as Machs as we can for that all impoartant photo op.

See ya there

P.S. Pass the word to all Mustang owners Sunday sounds like a great event!!

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Just to let you guys know, we are changing the welcome dinner (oct 1 7pm) and the breakfast seminar (oct 2 8am) to the Fast Lane Cafe at the Vegas Speedway. Too many complications and too many costs prevented us from going to the Nascar Cafe at the Sahara.
Dinner will be around 20 bucks a head and breakfast will be around 10 bucks. We hope to see you guys there! I'll try to post a schedule once we have it printed up. Everyone and all types of stangs are welcome! Please come out and say hello!

Users who are viewing this thread