Last photoshoot of the year, mooch pics inside

TurboWs6

1,000whp CLUB
Established Member
I never seen the progress pics what the hell lol looks ****ing awesome Nick!! Love it and now it's going to make some serious power so whoever doesn't like the front bumper will just spend all their time looking at the rear one!

Btw Mooch....I will pay you in beer and prostitues to come to nyc and take photos

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
I never seen the progress pics what the hell lol looks ****ing awesome Nick!! Love it and now it's going to make some serious power so whoever doesn't like the front bumper will just spend all their time looking at the rear one!

Btw Mooch....I will pay you in beer and prostitues to come to nyc and take photos

Lmao amen brother

This car is absolutely killin it!!! Much props my man,very sick cobra...

Thanks!!

BITDIFFERENTSVT

Established Member
Please tell me more about the old bumper!

I have been trying to figure out how to do it to one I have. (wanted to try and incorporate a shelf)

dutch

LOL Europe
Established Member
One of my favorite terminators, I've always been in love with the wheels, stance, whole package. Pulls of the '01 bumper very nicely, I say keep it till you're bored with it! Obviously, amazing pics from mooch as always.

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Please tell me more about the old bumper!

I have been trying to figure out how to do it to one I have. (wanted to try and incorporate a shelf)

I basically just cut the sides off, drilled a hole on the top of each side and used mighty hooks(or whatever they're called) to hang it from the wall. For the lights, I just went to Home Depot and bought some outdoor flood light sockets and bulbs, made some brackets to hold them and that's it. Just plugged them into a switch so I can turn them on and off :thumbsup:

One of my favorite terminators, I've always been in love with the wheels, stance, whole package. Pulls of the '01 bumper very nicely, I say keep it till you're bored with it! Obviously, amazing pics from mooch as always.

Thanks man!!

Representing hard for the Redfire!!

:rockon:

Looks great :beer:

Thanks!

Woody6799

Established Member
I think it pulls it off great, I just think it makes the car look like a 03-04 wanna be unfortunately. You have, by far, the best RF I have ever seen. Very well done.

Users who are viewing this thread