Last Wed. @ Cecil County !!! [email protected]

mm49

Established Member
Well it was the Last Wed. at Cecil County Drag Strip and what a Night...

First off I would like to thank John (JT) AKA jtfx6552. Without JT's Helmet, I would have never made my first 03 Cobra run. Yes,

my first 3 runs actually ! Thanks Again John I really appreciate it.

11.90@118 1.91
[email protected] 1.71
[email protected] 1.74

I will let JT post his times, but I saw an 11.41@123. Man was he flying.

JT was on BFG Drag radials and I was on JJ SVT s ET Streets.

These ET streets have been around at Cecil County just a couple weeks ago they were on JJs Lightning doing 12.28. :)

Also saw John & Sue from Johnny Lightning Performance and you know what he was driving a brand new Black 03 Cobra... Already running 12.0ss on F1s. By the way Johnny your Diablo chip was right on the money! Thanks Again.

Also saw Charlie's 99 Lightning run in the 11.5ss not sure of the exact time, but it was 11.5-- something. The track was hooking hard.

I guess those times are not to bad considering I had never ran the car before. I figured hey just skip the 12s and go straight to the 11s. Well I had a Ball !!! Thanks again for the Helmet JT !! I owe ya one...

Oh one last thing I had one of those "Crapy JLP Ram Air boxes" on tonight and with the Headlight Pulled and the hose connected to the lower valence.... Well, [email protected] Need I say more !!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: You gotta love that JLP !

Thanks,

JL

Last edited:

jtfx6552

Established Member
JL, Congrats on the great runs. I had a great time talking with you. My helmet made alot of 11 second passes tonight, lol.

JT

mm49

Established Member
Yes JT !!!! I don't think your Helmet will work in 12 second car. LOL It was great meeting you also. Hope to see ya again soon. I promise to bring my own Helmet next time !!

:) JL

Silver 03 Cobra

mm49, have you dynoed and checked your AF with the JL chip. I have a friend with the JL chip and he's over 13.5 at 6k rpm and it drops to 13.1 at over 6.5k. I told him I'd be concerned. I'm thinking about trying a chip from them or Amazon.

totaled

Established Member
Great run!!

Congrats on your awesome run's :thumbsup: :thumbsup: That's very impressive -- just skipping the 12's :D

mm49

Established Member
95 GT 16x8 rims and squeezed 26x11.5x16 ET streets on. Hooked very well. 1st launch was at 2800 rpm it bogged slightly. 2nd launch was right on at 3200 rpm no bog and a 1.71 60' time.

JL

JJ's SVT

Banned
Excellent first time out MM49!!!!

I am glad that my old ET streets worked out really good for you, now they have gone faster than ever before :):)

You guys in your Cobra's are flying:burnout:

Congrats to everyone for new best times. JJ@JJ'sSVT

Users who are viewing this thread