Late Oct/Early Nov-Anyone picking up their GT500 out west & driving back east?

willfong

Established Member
Hi fellow SVT members,

I am wondering if there is anyone picking up or planning on picking up their GT500 from the West coast or MidWest looking to drive back out east around end of Oct or early Nov who would like to join the drive back and make it a road trip?
My GT500 should be ready for pick up around this time and I thought it would be a great road trip if another one or two GT500s joined. I am hoping to be able to pick up the GT500 and take her to SEMA the first week of Nov in Vegas before beginning the road trip east. But if not ready for pick up before SEMA I would pick up the GT500 after SEMA and make the road trip east then. I would like to take about 10 days for this road trip stopping at various destinations, attractions, and enjoying the regional food along the way.
So far I have kept in touch with member Paul1138 who is very interested and expecting his GT500 sometime in Nov. If anyone has the opportunity to pick up their GT500 around this time out west or midwest and plan on driving back east would like to join - you are more than welcome. I could possibly also help you purchase a ticket to SEMA using my business as well before making the road trip back east.

My likely departure will be from Las Vegas or Los Angeles around first/second week of Nov and final destination New York in 7-10 days!

Cheers!

Paul1138

Established Member
Hopefully I'll have a build date soon, Will. My plan is to drive down through Texas and head east into LA, MS, AL, GA, SC, NC, VA (warmer states because of when i'll be driving back)

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Hi fellow SVT members,

I am wondering if there is anyone picking up or planning on picking up their GT500 from the West coast or MidWest looking to drive back out east around end of Oct or early Nov who would like to join the drive back and make it a road trip?
My GT500 should be ready for pick up around this time and I thought it would be a great road trip if another one or two GT500s joined. I am hoping to be able to pick up the GT500 and take her to SEMA the first week of Nov in Vegas before beginning the road trip east. But if not ready for pick up before SEMA I would pick up the GT500 after SEMA and make the road trip east then. I would like to take about 10 days for this road trip stopping at various destinations, attractions, and enjoying the regional food along the way.
So far I have kept in touch with member Paul1138 who is very interested and expecting his GT500 sometime in Nov. If anyone has the opportunity to pick up their GT500 around this time out west or midwest and plan on driving back east would like to join - you are more than welcome. I could possibly also help you purchase a ticket to SEMA using my business as well before making the road trip back east.

My likely departure will be from Las Vegas or Los Angeles around first/second week of Nov and final destination New York in 7-10 days!

Cheers!

No, but I'm flying to northern Germany to take delivery and drive the car south to Italy. I can't wait.....

Users who are viewing this thread