Latest GT350 Club Member!

bpmurr

Established Member
Traded my 15 GT PP (great car) for a 16 DIB Tech Pack from Al Packer Ford of White Marsh, MD. Paid MSRP and they gave me a strong value on my trade. What an awesome car! The exhaust note is amazing. Looking forward to seeing what this car can really do when it's properly broken in!

Attachments

• 2016 GT350 TP 2.jpg
    2016 GT350 TP 2.jpg
    425.9 KB · Views: 451

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice color combo.

How do you like the 350 vs your gt pp?

bpmurr

Established Member
Hands down the best all around Mustang ever created. It's so composed and I can push it beyond any Mustang I've had before. The exhaust sound is intoxicating. The GT PP was good this is just amazing.

liter of cola

Established Member
Traded my 15 GT PP (great car) for a 16 DIB Tech Pack from Al Packer Ford of White Marsh, MD. Paid MSRP and they gave me a strong value on my trade. What an awesome car! The exhaust note is amazing. Looking forward to seeing what this car can really do when it's properly broken in!

#limpmode

lol... just busting ur chops... I don't think anyone limp mode'd outside of a track environment. the coolers are really only beneficial if you plan on tracking the car or running from the cops. :D

you did pick the best color though... that was my first choice, every time I see DIB 350's I cry a little. cant believe it got cut for the 17's. by far the best color for this car imo.

Last edited:

bpmurr

Established Member
#limpmode

lol... just busting ur chops... I don't think anyone limp mode'd outside of a track environment. the coolers are really only beneficial if you plan on tracking the car or running from the cops. :D

you did pick the best color though... that was my first choice, every time I see DIB 350's I cry a little. cant believe it got cut for the 17's. by far the best color for this car imo.

Thanks! Speaking of "limp mode" I had ordered a Track Pack. The dealer I normally buy from wanted $15k over and came down to $11k over. Found this one and jumped on because I'll never pay over stickwr.. I've added the Track Pack spoiler and talked with Ford Performance. They realize a lot of Tech Pack owners have them because that's all we could get. A trans and diff cooler are on the way and should hit this fall.

Users who are viewing this thread