Layoff forces - 04 Torch Red 27k miles in Tx

waydeg

Established Member
Well, like a lot of folks, layoffs hit at JnJ and I need to try and reduce monthly costs.
I've had the car on here before but now I need to sell and get something more sensible for daily use.

SmallAngleSVT1.jpg

All stock, no mods ever installed. K&N filter. No rain or bad weather. Very clean. I'm the second owner. Car Fax pulled on original owner.
Window sticker, SVT certificate and I'll throw in my scale model of an 03 torch red Cobra die cast.

New tires. Car has 27300 miles. Black inserts. More pics to come. I've put less than 1000 miles since last June. Super clean with Ford ESP until SEPTEMBER OF 2010!
KBB lists at 20,600 with average miles. I'm asking $21,500.00 with nearly a year and a half left on a Premium Extended Service Plan ($50 transfer fee and $50 deductible)

Can't do a trade. Balance on car at Chase.
Also posting on Craigslist in Dallas for 21,500.00

EngineL.gif

ODO.gif

CO-.gif

INTL.gif

INTBack.gif

DSC01482.gif

th_CIMG0063.gif

th_CIMG0064.gif

Couple of ground rules...
$21k is MORE than fair - please don't low ball me. Kid this am offered $18.5 Shooed him off with a broom.
Don't get pissed when I don't accept your low ball offer.
If you're a dealer, the price is still $21k.
I have a 250.00 deposit in hand but am giving Rick 48 hours (Monday AM) to bring payment.
I DO NOT accept personal checks - bring a cashier's/bank check and the car stays in the garage, protected and undriven until it clears.
Please have financing done before you offer. I'm not Chase, I don't do financing.

The rear bumper has two "chrome" vinyl letters left on from the previous owner. They look cheesy and are in the process of being removed.
Any questions - PM me.

Last edited:

Boostinator

www.UltimateAutoPortal.co
Established Member
Contact me if it does not go through. I am cash...and local to you! I wrote to you on Craigs list and on this site. Never heard back.

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
Nice car, wanting one with some mods kind of. Might call ya this week if it falls through. Good Luck.

waydeg

Established Member
Okay - I should have known a PayPal deal was a scam but this sale fell through as I expected after I get a bogus PayPal e-mail stating the account was frozen and they needed my user name and password.

I was born at night, just not last night.
:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

Let me know if anyone is interested still a great deal at $21.5k

Boostinator

www.UltimateAutoPortal.co
Established Member
Okay - I should have known a PayPal deal was a scam but this sale fell through as I expected after I get a bogus PayPal e-mail stating the account was frozen and they needed my user name and password.

I was born at night, just not last night.
:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

Let me know if anyone is interested still a great deal at $21.5k

PM'd ya my #...

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
PM'd ya as well...I think Boostinator beat me to it and he's local. Let me know what happens.

Matt S

FLY USMC
Established Member
She's a beaut! Reminds me of my car when I got it. 04 w/25k and I paid 25k a year ago! This is a great deal!

res0n0xg

Established Member
too bad you never drive your car, I drive a black 03 with a tan top all over north dallas/frisco/plano.

waydeg

Established Member
too bad you never drive your car, I drive a black 03 with a tan top all over north dallas/frisco/plano.

It was supposed to be my "keeper" as I got rid of my 66 GT vert and my 69 Boss 429 clone. I wanted to keep it stock with low miles. Just enough run time to keep it strong and not stale.
While I'm not FORCED to sell, my family's future comes first and there will always be another Cobra - probably a vert from Boostinator:D
I'm convinced that at some point down the road, these cars will be coveted like the vintage AAR Cudas, etc... more so than the new Shelby.

Users who are viewing this thread