LCA relocation bracket help

1 srt4 U

Established Member
Just picked up some FRPP LCA's today and I was going to do the install tomorrow. After doing some research I read about relocation brackets. All i have gathered so far is that they give another 1 in. clearance so you can fit an aftermarket diff. cover. Am i missing anything? Are these really necessary? Please let me know i really dont want to spend 140$ on a set of these brackets..thanks

lsp408

Established Member
if we are talking about the same LCA relo bracket, you normally need the relo bracket when your car is lowered. I don't know about relo bracket has anything to do with diff cover.

1 srt4 U

Established Member
I could be wrong. So if I plan on lowering it and then putting the control arms on I need to get these brackets?

wbt

Banned
The LCA relo brackets will help to solve wheel hop issues and allow for better traction in general.

I would recommend any suspension components you are looking to replace come from CHE. I use them exclusively and I cannot say enough good things about them. Their parts fit like a glove and work very well. They take the added step of engineering high quality products.

Carriage House Engineering CHE Performance Products

Users who are viewing this thread