LCA relocation brackets

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
I have the UMIs. You saw how effective they were at helping me launch my car this weekend. LOL.

In all sincerity, I am happy with them. They cured most of my axle hop on the street. I am adding LCAs this weekend and hope to dial it in a bit better.

Mike

alex12gt

Established Member
rear i dont think there can be that huge of a difference i mean they are just cut pieces of steel....i have the bbr ones but there are the same as the bmr's i believe just lime green

jim g

Established Member
rear i dont think there can be that huge of a difference i mean they are just cut pieces of steel....i have the bbr ones but there are the same as the bmr's i believe just lime green

Their is a huge difference. Changing the instant center in the car is a drastic traction improvement. And the stronger the piece the better..... unless you trade the car in next year, which alot of people seem to be doing....

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Their is a huge difference. Changing the instant center in the car is a drastic traction improvement. And the stronger the piece the better..... unless you trade the car in next year, which alot of people seem to be doing....

I think they are all equally strong, or close. If you REALLY want to make sure they never fail, get them welded. Get the Steeda or CHE and weld them in.

Mike

alex12gt

Established Member

Think I was taken wrong I Ment there really can't be a huge difference in the brackets themselves one may fit slightly better then others though

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I have been running the BMR brackets on mine for almost 3 years now with no issues. Only ones I would recommend.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
I ran the UPR's..fit good with the control arms. Never had any wheelhop or traction issues with decent tires either.

Users who are viewing this thread