LCA w/ relo Brackets question

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
I installed BBR billet LCA with relocation brackets
BBR Control Arm Relocation Brackets - 2005-12 Mustang

My question is, there are three different LCA settings on the bracket. Now I placed the LCA in the middle one. I'm heading to the track this weekend, is there a certain setting for street or strip? Thanks

I will be running some 275/60/15 MT DR if that makes a difference.

grnenvy

Established Member
What works on one car could be diff for another. U need to become consistant with your 60ft before u can really tell what works and doesn't work. I would start out at the top hole and work your way down.

Radar Doc

Established Member
I see you have lowering springs so I'd bet being in the middle hole, you're in the correct hole to make your LCAs fairly level.

You want the LCA to be level, or rear of the LCA lower than the front. A lot of factors go into selecting which hole of the bracket will work best. The road/track surface and tires will play into this as well.

Because of your lowering springs, I would start in the middle hole, as you did. If you're spinning off the line, try the bottom hole.

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
Thanks for the help. These really make a difference on the street. One of my favorite mods so far besides my exhaust. It just keeps getting better and better.

I will test the middle one for now and see what happens and if there are wheels spin issues I will bring it to the bottom setting.

Definitely the best forum by far for the best insight for the 5.0. Thanks for the replies

Users who are viewing this thread