Lean Protection Module!

I'D WIN

Established Member
I have mine on the shelf waiting to be installed. Malcom processed the order super fast and before I knew it, it was on my doorstep. I am currently working on some suspension stuff so it has to wait but none the less, I wouldn't leave home without it.

lescok

Established Member
Thought this was bumped up as part of a Black Friday Sale :(. On my list of must haves.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Thought this was bumped up as part of a Black Friday Sale :(. On my list of must haves.

I'd have to bump the price up to have discount sales. I still let these go at rock bottom group buy pricing. It's black Friday everyday! lol

One of these days I'll need to bump the price and fund some R&D for some other ideas I have.

nextime

Termi? Read Signature
Established Member
Best thing about this module when i was getting a dyno tune it got triggered several times. My tuner was totally sold on the unit and how it saves the engine even during a dyno pull for a tune.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Best thing about this module when i was getting a dyno tune it got triggered several times. My tuner was totally sold on the unit and how it saves the engine even during a dyno pull for a tune.

Love hearing feed back from users :rockon:

When a professional tuning on the dyno is impressed it makes my day :)
you can imagine the value for the average guy street tuning. I know its been invaluable for me.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
OK guys while I can't offer any huge discounts on the Lean Protection Modules I'm going to cover shipping/paypal/insurance costs in the spirit of Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend holiday shopping.

For those guys who already ordered a unit this past week check your paypal accounts, I refunded you $30 since you had no idea this sale was coming up.

So from now till end of Monday night units are $299 shipped!

modules-made-usa.JPG

BaznastyDave

Established Member
Hey awesome product! I read through the first page but that was a few years ago that you started developing this. It would take me hours to read all 18 pages of this thread. Do you have a website or a link you can give me so I can read about how it's currently designed and works? I'd like to take advantage of the Black Friday deal you have on them. Please Email me some information or whatever so I can buy one. Thanks! David, [email protected]

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Hey awesome product! I read through the first page but that was a few years ago that you started developing this. It would take me hours to read all 18 pages of this thread. Do you have a website or a link you can give me so I can read about how it's currently designed and works? I'd like to take advantage of the Black Friday deal you have on them. Please Email me some information or whatever so I can buy one. Thanks! David, [email protected]

Some info at http://www.mdracingkc.com but emailed you some details too.

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
thx Malcolm....at first seeing the PayPal refund notification I thought crap he's out of them!

:beer:

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Last few hours of sale pricing. $299 shipped in the greater 48 states or $349 shipped for the dual input model.

I'D WIN

Established Member
View attachment 57181

Finished installing the MD Racing Lean Protection Module, the N2MB WOT 2-Step, a switched distribution block and relays.

Thanks again Malcom! Top notch product and easy install despite my attention to detail.

I'D WIN

Established Member
BUMP!

;-)

Just wondering what settings are best working for everyone ... post up!

I had the system activate today, first time ever. I think at the same time, the N2MB WOT Box 2-Step kicked in and I had a minor single backfire (consistent with the 2-Step operation).

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Everyone's settings will be a different and for their setup. If you want me to look over your settings discuss anything with it shoot me an email [email protected] with your settings.

Thanks
Malcolm

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Are these still being made and sold?
I looked around on the MDRacing website and could not find them anywhere.
Thanks
Ken

Users who are viewing this thread