Leavin for Ann Arbor, GO BUCKS!

Slobra

Established Member
GO BUCKS!!!!

Managed to get tix in section 3, row 5 for 60 each :rockon: It's good to know old people that couldn't go to the game. :-D

My prediction... if we get good pressure on Navarre, OSU will win.. If not, then it's gonna be ugly. :shrug:

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Going to be an awesome game ! ! ! ! :)

Lucky to get those tickets ! Give anything to goto a michigan vs osu game in Ann Arbor !

I think Michigan should beat them but everytime you count OSU out somehow they win ! ?

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
GO BLUE

I have been so pumped this week to watch the game tomorrow on tv, so you must really be excited. I love Michigan!! If Navarre is on his game I think that they should kick some major but (I hope). It should be an awesome game. I feel like a kid that cant wait to go to bed and wake up Christmas morning. Besides I think the "Luck of the Irish" (poor Notre Dame) has went to Ohio State and their close wins.

GO BLUE!! :rockon:

Last edited:

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
I think it all depends how michigan plays. you can't play sloppy against OSU and expect to win, but if michigan has very few mistakes I think they'll take it.

A Michigan student and an Ohio State student are both using the men's room. When they finish their business, the Michigan student heads for the door, while the Ohio State student heads for the sink. The Ohio dude calls to the Wolverine, "At Ohio State, they teach us to wash our hands after going to the bathroom." The Michigan guy replies, "At Michigan, they teach us not to pee on our hands."

What does the average Ohio State football player get on his S.A.T.'s? Drool.

How do you get an Ohio State grad off your porch? Pay for the pizzas

Michigan student and an Ohio State student are walking down the road when the Michigan student says, "How sad...A dead bird." The Ohio State student looks up and says, "Where, where?"

Best one yet!!!!

Albert Einstein went to a party and asked people their I.Q. He asked this guy and the guy said,"120". Einstein said, "great, we can talk about nuclear fission". then he asked this girl and she said,"110" and he said "great, we can talk about the angle of the worlds axis." and finally he went up to this guy and the guy said,"51" and Einstein said, "how bout them Buckeyes!"

An Michigan and a Ohio State fan were driving in opposite directions one dark stormy night and the had a collision in the middle of the road. Both of them survived and were happy to so. To celebrate the Michigan fan said to the buckeye fan "lets have a drink" and he pulled a bottle of Jack from the trunk of his car. The Michigan fan poured the to a drink and said "lets put our differences behind us" The Buckeye fan drank up and said "go ahead my friend" and the Michigan fan said "no thanks ill wait until the cops arrive.

A UofM student was driving a pick-up truck with two Ohio State students in the back. The truck suddenly skids out of control and into a lake. The UofM student breaks the window and swims to the surface. About twenty minutes later, the two State students come to the surface. The UofM student says "What have you been doing?" The one of the OSU guys says "Well we had some trouble getting the tail gate open".

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
LMAO Euphoric!

I have been waiting for this game for a year now. Revenge will be ours! OSU offense is terrible! Navarre will finally notch a victory against the Suckeyes and go down as one of the best qb's in UM history!

GO BLUE!!!!

blk96SVT

Established Member
The Boilermakers should have beat OSU last week, but oh well, that was a great game. Purdue/Michigan, that sucked!!

Users who are viewing this thread