Leavin for Ann Arbor, GO BUCKS!

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
:rockon: GO PURDUE!!!:rockon:

Originally posted by blk96SVT
The Boilermakers should have beat OSU last week, but oh well, that was a great game. Purdue/Michigan, that sucked!!

02SVTF150

Wish I had my username
Established Member
<<----- Soon to be student at MICHIGAN!

I'm enrolled for the winter 2004 term... unfortunately i didn't have my student card in time to get a ticket :(

GO BLUE!

MICHIGAN LAYS ASS STOMPING ON OSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Snkbyte

I'm the cream of the crop
Established Member
OSU just had there ass handed to them, can you say overrated. GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

OSU:cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

UM:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Originally posted by 02SVTF150
damnit I hope LSU and USC lose

The sugar bowl should me Michigan vs. Oklahoma :nonono:

Damn that would be sweet. Michigan is the only team in the country that could maybe give OU a game, but I think even if both of those teams lost, UofM would get screwed. :cryying:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Originally posted by Euphoric One
Damn that would be sweet. Michigan is the only team in the country that could maybe give OU a game, but I think even if both of those teams lost, UofM would get screwed. :cryying:

I bleed Maize and Blue, but I have to disagree there. I think USC will give OU a great game. Let's face it, there's no way USC is going to lose against Oregon St.

What pisses me off is Texas, Tennessee, and Georgia ranked ahead of Michigan in the BCS. We lost our 2 games by a combined 7 points on the road. Texas got blown out 65-13 by OU! It doesn't really matter, it's our fault for not winning. Oh well, all that matters is..

OSU IS OUR BITCH! Roses smell soooo good don't they?? :rockon:

XplorerOwnsYou

Established Member
yea yea blah blah... buckeyes will get it next year. After all Tressel is still 2-1 against the wolverines. Flush twice, its a long way to Michigan! But hey, good game :beer:

whitey03

Established Member
The reason michigan is still behind Tennessee, Georgia, and the like is their loss to Oregon.

You get major points (a bad thing in BCS) for losing a non conference game. That loss pretty much sealed Michigan from making it to the Sugar Bowl.

But, they will get that Rose bowl bid.

Go Blue!!:rockon: :rockon:

Last edited:
Originally posted by XplorerOwnsYou
yea yea blah blah... buckeyes will get it next year. After all Tressel is still 2-1 against the wolverines. Flush twice, its a long way to Michigan! But hey, good game :beer:

I'm sorry, but were you just bringing up the past? Because if I recall the past, I seem to remember 13 years of complete and utter domination. I seem to remember Michigan humiliating OSU year after year. I seem to remember OSU going into the Michigan game ranked in the top 5 like 5 times or so and getting it handed to them on a maize and blue platter.

Ahhhh, I guess wait till next year is all you OSU fans have right now. :nonono: :nonono:

:thumbsup: :beer: :lol:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Originally posted by Euphoric One
I'm sorry, but were you just bringing up the past? Because if I recall the past, I seem to remember 13 years of complete and utter domination. I seem to remember Michigan humiliating OSU year after year. I seem to remember OSU going into the Michigan game ranked in the top 5 like 5 times or so and getting it handed to them on a maize and blue platter.

Ahhhh, I guess wait till next year is all you OSU fans have right now. :nonono: :nonono:

:thumbsup: :beer: :lol:

:lol: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread