Leavin Sunday

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
Never first, never last, always stick to the middle. At least until you figure out how stuff works.

Steve03SVT

Semper Fi
Established Member
Oh,, volunteer for everything, the DI's are actually your friend, definitely buddy up with them, trust me, ive been there.

Ok, its really not that bad, expect some bullshit and tempers will flare. Be aggressive and pick your spots to take charge. Good luck!

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Good luck on becoming a motivated Devil Pup!! Basic is just a mind-game, you get used to the physical stuff pretty quickly. The D.I.'s might try and talk you into "talking" but you will be worse off if you spill the beans. You dont want the rest of your platoon to hate you, they will be FAR worse than the DI's if you piss them off.

Semper Fi!

Sapperstang

Established Member
Be in the right place at the right time and in the right uniform. Keep your mouth shut and your ears open. Never volunteer too much.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
marine corps

**** YEAH, good luck bro and remember have fun I know it will be hard at first but around the 2 month its going to become funny the shit that some people do. Pissing thier pants amoung other shit the D.I's will make them do. Are you going to PI or west coast?

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
+1 to everything above^

Try to always stay motivated, its a good experience and awesome training so give it everything you got.

Pain is temporary, pride is forever.

Good luck man.:beer:

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Pay attention to everything they tell you, and ONLY DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD, seriously. At times it will be hard to concentrate because you are going to be perpetually tired, push through.

werewoulf3

The Land of Hillbillys
Established Member
i always give 100%, and i always get stuff done......people usually come to be because i do what needs to get done at all costs, not afraid to get muddy, sick, or whatever........ but it is goin to be an experience nonetheless

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds like you have the right attitude, just keep that throughout and you'll be fine.

Its a great experience to look back on.

Several in here say keep your mouth shut and do what you're told, but D.I.'s will give you a shred of respect if you persist when you need something(i.e., dont piss your pants). You might get smoked(you'll find out what that means), but you wont be the moron that smells funky the rest of the time...

JYOO

Established Member
Dont worry youre going to the easy side of boot camp. You dont have to climb any mountains in P.I. , also aint that where they train the girls at???? HAHAHA jk jk, i know im HOLLYWOOD.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Dont worry youre going to the easy side of boot camp. You dont have to climb any mountains in P.I. , also aint that where they train the girls at???? HAHAHA jk jk, i know im HOLLYWOOD.

just a few days late pal... :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread