leftover 2012 kona blue gt price?

5ohpowa

Established Member
The other day i noticed they still have a automatic kona blue premium package gt out there, and mu girlfriend finally has a big girl job lol so i was wondering what a fair $ would be for it? I saw that it had leather auto and rear parking sensors i think the msrp was almost 37 and iirc ford has 4k in rebates on the 12s. I just think it would be awesome for her to have a 5.0 to park next to my 13 ;)

Adam03GT

Established Member
Don't accept anything less than invoice, or a little under + the $4,000 in rebates. The sticker on mine with similar options was 36k and i ended up getting it for 28k out the door.

Also, remember that if one of you is a college student you get an additional $500 off on top of that $4,000.

87hatchy

Established Member
Don't accept anything less than invoice, or a little under + the $4,000 in rebates. The sticker on mine with similar options was 36k and i ended up getting it for 28k out the door.

Also, remember that if one of you is a college student you get an additional $500 off on top of that $4,000.

not only in college, but also if you are a recent grad within the last year or so you are also eligible for $500 rebate

chris1badL

Established Member
I just got my 2012 fully loaded California special with nav for $32k out the door. MSRP was $40k. I was actually going to get a base model 2013.

Users who are viewing this thread