Lentech Strip Terminator AOD w/ Brake for SBF for sale

I3oosted

The "King"
Established Member
Lentech Strip Terminator AOD w/ Brake for SBF for sale
Hey Guys, I am going a different route with my car and am going to sell my Bad ass Lentech AOD.

I am Purchased this new from Lentech and It has been a great transmission.

This transmission has never given me any issues and offers up to 1500 HP capability but yet will allows you to have an Over drive.

This Lentech strip Terminator transmission (paid 3645.00) has a forward Manual valve body (P-R-N-3-2-1), with a built in transbrake and has the Overdrive delete feature. I also had Lentech machined off the stock bell housing and add a JW bell 164 tooth (735 dollar option) that is SFI certified. I have added a B&M deep sump pan, this helps keep trans temperatures down, (Never seen this trans above 180*'s)

I also have a custom built Greg Slack 9 in converter. The stall is right about 2500 RPM's, but will stall up to 3500 range (or more) on the transbrake if you need it to. It has a steel stator and all billet internals, I paid 1100 bucks for this converter and it is the best that you can buy(IMO). It was built for a turbo car up to 1200 HP.

I am also going to include a hurst quarter stick shifter with cable and white ball that has a button for the transbrake.

The transmission has about 2000 street miles and 25 passes. I am taking it tomorrow to my tranny guy, to have him go through it. This way who ever purchases the transmission with have one that is fresh and ready to go.

You will need to add your own tranny cooler, but i will leave the fittings in the AOD, so you can just connect up your -6an fittings.

I have 5600.00 in this tranny and converter setup.

Starting price @ 3000.00

This includes, the tranny, bell housing, converter and quarter stick.
Here is what Lentech says about it:
Part# 7000-AOD-STR
Proven to 1500 h.p. / 1000+ lb/ft
Overview: The Strip Terminator transmission is recommended for aggressive street setups or race applications. Race versions can be ordered as 3 spd units.Thanks to the patented Rev/3rd technology, torque capacity is greatly increased in this transmission through the application of both the 3-4 and reverse clutch assemblies in third gear (typically the weak link in most automatics). Overdrive however is always limited to 550lb/ft. The Strip Terminator also incorporates Lentech's exclusive Stage 2, 26 spline 3-4 clutch cylinder and larger input shaft. Operation of the optional transbrake is only possible in manual first position and should be used for no longer than 5 seconds. Usage of this transmission is the same as for a non-lock Street Terminator.Because of fixed line pressure, installation of auxiliary transmission oil coolers are necessary with as large a capacity as space allows.
Specifications:
.Quality selected core, completely stripped, all major components washed and inspected for excessive wear
.Pump modified for better lube and cooler flow
.Clutch cylinders modified for extra clutches
.31 modifications in strategic areas for efficient clutch operation and life
.7 or 8 "high energy" 3-4 clutches
.4 redlined intermediate clutches
.5 or 6 "high energy" forward clutches
.4 or 5 "high energy" reverse/direct clutches
.New 2" wide O/D band
.New mechanical diode intermediate one-way clutch and spiral lock assembly
.New reverse drum for 2" wide band
.New reverse drum shell and sungear
.All new seals, gaskets, and filter
.Lentech 1,2,3/4 Valve Body with patented Rev/3rd and electric O/D delete
.New oil pan and bolts
.Re-assembled with all critical clearances adjusted for high performance/racing use
.Billet 1-piece input shaft and Stage 2, 26 spline 3-4 clutch cylinder ( a Lentech EXCLUSIVE

Call me with Question’s:
Jonathan Haymore
336/407-6765
Winston Salem, NC

Pictures:

Users who are viewing this thread