LEOs Only means site verified Law Enforcement Officers Only.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
This is not a hard concept. It is quite simple, yet some members continue to think it is okay to post in threads designated as LEO Only by the OP, when in fact it is not.

Please show some respect for your fellow members who designate their threads as LEOs Only. It does not preclude you from PMing your information to the OP, but it does preclude you from posting in the thread.

There is no caveat that allows you to post in a LEO Only thread by typing you arent a LEO, but.....

I am tired of removing these posts from LEO Only threads and even more tired of receiving PMs from the OPs that make the threads.

I have been giving out warnings and minor infractions, but if it continues people will receive bans.

Ironhand

Banned
I understand the reason for the thread Adam. But it just got alittle homo there for a second. Kinda weird how you can start a thread about something and it turns into something completely else. Thats SVTP for ya tho. :beers:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I understand the reason for the thread Adam. But it just got alittle homo there for a second. Kinda weird how you can start a thread about something and it turns into something completely else. Thats SVTP for ya tho. :beers:

No, that's Chris for you:uh oh:

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
LOL.... Maybe CSD can put some corn rolls in while he is back there. I hear those are all the rage these days.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread