Let the bets begin(87LX vs. 98GT)

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
Hey i paid good money for you bud. You can't leave anyway it's a breach of contract :poke:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I learned how to do this from my buddy Rick the brickstang!

cobraRcraig

Established Member
williecnc said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I learned how to do this from my buddy Rick the brickstang!

That's not funny, Mr. Steve. Be nice or i'll have to dot his :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
That's not funny, Mr. Steve. Be nice or i'll have to dot his :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Speakin of Mr. Steve Mc :thumbsup: queen, I bought The Great Escape today. This is a movie for you young wipper snappers.

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
Where'd the post whores go?
Hear I am, had to visit imboc.com for a while. The real post whores have to go to bed because it's past their bed times. At least that's what their wives said. :-D

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
I heard a nasty rumor that the L lost to the ancient 87 lx hatch w/ a bone stock motor? Is this true?
Yeah! This is the truth I was there, but no video this time, Rick wouldn't let me bring it. The lightning bolt truck got shot down by the old 87LX 5.0. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread