Let the Mod's begin

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Will do Mike, I don't think I will be ditching them. Billy is going to work his magic and keep them hooked up :pop:

Thanks. I'm still waiting on that system to be available aftermarket...although I'm still pretty happy with the GT500 setup on the car now. They have gotten louder has they've broken in, and actually have a fair bit of bark now.

So I'm going to ask you the same question everyone always asks me...do you miss the cobra? I know I don't...I love the new 5.0.

dhenderson67

Boss
Established Member
Thanks. I'm still waiting on that system to be available aftermarket...although I'm still pretty happy with the GT500 setup on the car now. They have gotten louder has they've broken in, and actually have a fair bit of bark now.

So I'm going to ask you the same question everyone always asks me...do you miss the cobra? I know I don't...I love the new 5.0.

Not at all, this car drives like nothing I have ever driven before. Low end is insane, handling is excellent. I am very happy with the purchase. Not happy about were the transmission was built but that can be changed in time :pop:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Not at all, this car drives like nothing I have ever driven before. Low end is insane, handling is excellent. I am very happy with the purchase. Not happy about were the transmission was built but that can be changed in time :pop:

I can't quite say that, because it drives like my BMW did...just much faster. Still, I'm extremely pleased with it, and I only have a GT.

Id like to see that car up close. Saw one at the dealership but, did not have ALOT of time. Maybe even a ride!

Same. I want a ride. I wanted a boss in the worst possible way, but ultimately decided to get a GT because I just didn't want to be daily driving a boss...I just knew I'd end up buying another beater and parking the thing.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I can't quite say that, because it drives like my BMW did...just much faster. Still, I'm extremely pleased with it, and I only have a GT.

Same. I want a ride. I wanted a boss in the worst possible way, but ultimately decided to get a GT because I just didn't want to be daily driving a boss...I just knew I'd end up buying another beater and parking the thing.

Yeah I was going to do the same with my Shelby...make it a DD. Lasted all of a month....I have a DD now...however I don't like it so, will be dumping it soon as I can...for something else. LOL! I really like the GT's too.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Yeah I was going to do the same with my Shelby...make it a DD. Lasted all of a month....I have a DD now...however I don't like it so, will be dumping it soon as I can...for something else. LOL! I really like the GT's too.

LOL! That is EXACTLY why I got a GT and nothing else. And I loaded mine up so it would make for a more enjoyable DD. Glass roof, nav, heated seats, etc. I love the car, the kid loves the car, and there is enough room in the trunk to put two completely full grocery carts.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Yeah...my problem is come winter time...what do I drive? I should have done it differently...but, I guess I'll get it fixed eventually.

I'd like to see that glass roof...that's got to be pretty cool.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Yeah...my problem is come winter time...what do I drive? I should have done it differently...but, I guess I'll get it fixed eventually.

I'd like to see that glass roof...that's got to be pretty cool.

I love the glass roof. I think I've shut the shade on it twice, and both times were because the sun was at just the wrong angle for being able to see.

As for winter...eh, I can't really say how it'll do. I drove mine all winter, but considering how lame winter was, I really don't have a feel for how well it will or won't go in light snow. But, if I was able to get both cobra's around in the white stuff, I'm sure this car will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread