Lethal Apparel Clothing Company 20% OFF Coupon

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
EmailAnnouncement.jpg

That's right, your favorite SVTP vendor has brought yet another thing to the table for 2011. This is a project we've been working on for some time and it's finally ready to be released.

We're offering all of our SVTP customers an introductory 20% DISCOUNT for all online orders. Just enter coupon code: TEAMLETHAL in the coupon box during checkout and the discount will be applied to the order.

Thanks again for all of your support!

Home page

Thanks,
Matt

Last edited:

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
Just ordered up 3 tshirts, they look pretty sweet. Any plan on doing flexfit hats, beanies, hoodies, etc?

-Eric

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Chance to win a free T-Shirt!

That's right here's your chance to win a FREE Lethal Apparel T-Shirt. All you have to do is "like" us on Facebook and reply to our latest post.

What is the subject you may ask?!

All you have to do is correctly guess who the winner will be between Anderson Silva and Vitor Belfort. The person who will come the closest to choosing the right winner and method on how they win. Whether it is by KO, TKO, Submission or unanimous decision. Now for the tie breaker, choose which round you think it'll happen.

So I need the right winner, round and how you think they'll win.

Easy as that!!!

Have a good fight night!!

Matt

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I want others to know, this is the time to order! That 20% off is huge. Dont wait till the last minute!!!
Another quality Lethal product.

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
I just received my 3 shirts today. They are very nice quality and the designs are top-notch. Can't wait until you start hoodies and flex-fits! Oh, no flat-brimmed stuff please.

-Eric

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Congrats :thumbsup:

Are you guys printing them yourselves?

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I just received my 3 shirts today. They are very nice quality and the designs are top-notch. Can't wait until you start hoodies and flex-fits! Oh, no flat-brimmed stuff please.

-Eric

Thanks Eric! Join up on the Facebook page if you didn't already. As soon as we have new product releases you'll know right away! :beer:

Awesome shirts ordered three today.

Thanks for the order! We'll ship them out right away!

Congrats :thumbsup:

Are you guys printing them yourselves?

It's not being done in house. It's a local company who has been treating us right. You never know what the future holds though! :rockon:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
HOLY FAST SHIPPING! Just got all of mine today.
These shirts are simply AWESOME!
Nice job, cant wait for the sun to come out!

Users who are viewing this thread