Lethal dual fpdm harness wiring question

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
Hey there guys. Is there any way someone can give me a up close picture or detailed description of where the wires off the relay of lethal a dual harness go? I bought one from a guy on here, he gave me a great price on it,however his shop had cut the wires off going to the relay and I am having trouble tracing them. I have the two wires going to the pumps at each fpdm done, I just need to know where those two wires go that are sticking out the harness near the female plug that plugs into your factory side. I am guessing one might be a ground? So if u can just let me know what the relays wires consist of and what they go to and where, and what wires you have running out (only two im assuming, that go to relay)the dual harness and where they go. Thanks so much in advance

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Post a picture of what you have and I'll be more than happy to help you from there.

Thanks,
Jared

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
image_zps06d928b6.jpg

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

OK. So you have a diagram in front of you that shows a 30amp automotive relay pinout.

Pin 30 is power in from the battery.
Pin 86 is ground
Pin 85 goes to the wire in your picture that leads back to the single FEMALE connector.
Pin 87 goes to the wire that splits off to the 2 MALE connectors.

Hope that helps.

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread