Lethal Off road x pipe tune question

wazslow

Established Member
I bought the Lethal off road x pipe, it will be here thursday. My question is can I make whatever changes need to be made in the tune myself with my SCT tuner? Or do I have to have Evolution who did the original tune send me a new file? I know I need to shut off the rear o2's. But isnt there also a feature where the computer dumps fuel to cool the cats or something that also needs to be turned off?

Thanks!

ViciousJay

Established Member
I bought the Lethal off road x pipe, it will be here thursday. My question is can I make whatever changes need to be made in the tune myself with my SCT tuner? Or do I have to have Evolution who did the original tune send me a new file? I know I need to shut off the rear o2's. But isnt there also a feature where the computer dumps fuel to cool the cats or something that also needs to be turned off?

Thanks!

the 02 sims you should be able to do, as for the gas intot he cats i think is a part of the pro racer package which you dont have so you probably will need an EVO or Bama or someone who tunes SCT turn it off

Users who are viewing this thread