Lethal Performance 10.002@139mph VIDEO

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
[youtube_browser]Hw1cL52Y8w4[/youtube_browser]

Full Weight, Stock Suspension, Stock Gears, Stock Manifolds.....

Here's a video of our second trip to the track with only 400 miles on the car. The first time out was a great learning experience and made us better prepared for this next outing. The only real difference this time was a few adjustments to the nitrous controller and some Bogarts with slicks and skinnies.

We'll let the video do the rest of the talking. Watch as we get extremely close to our first 9 second run with our new 2013 GT500.

Huge thanks to SVTPerformance.com, 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords Magazine, Jeremy Martorella, UPR Products, Lund Racing, Ken Bjonnes, Power by the Hour Performance, Nitrous Pro-Flow, Wilson Manifolds, SCT, Palm Beach International Raceway.

Last edited:

jonesd

Established Member
i love that you guys are keeping Full weight, stock suspension, and gears and still doing this, unlike some other company out there...

That "other" company has turned there's into an $85,000(with all the mods and labor) drag car running high 9's. Which seems to have ruined the versatility of the car IMO. They may as well have done an auto 5.0 for much cheaper, as i dont think many real world people will be gutting their brand new 65k car, changing the brakes to strange, full front light weight drag suspension ect.

Keep up the good work, ill definitely be following what you do, as it interests me much more :beer:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
i love that you guys are keeping Full weight, stock suspension, and gears and still doing this, unlike some other company out there...

That "other" company has turned there's into an $85,000(with all the mods and labor) drag car running high 9's. Which seems to have ruined the versatility of the car IMO. They may as well have done an auto 5.0 for much cheaper, as i dont think many real world people will be gutting their brand new 65k car, changing the brakes to strange, full front light weight drag suspension ect.

Keep up the good work, ill definitely be following what you do, as it interests me much more :beer:

Thanks Chris!!

Could you fill us in on what you did for the brake clearance on the S&S?

Of course. Also. Just to be clear the weight of the car is stock except for the rear brake swap and that the front sway bar has been removed. Otherwise the rest of the car as far as weight, suspension and rear end are 100% stock.

To fit the 15x10" Bogarts we sell for the 07-12 GT500's and 2011-2013 GT's we needed to swap the rear brakes out for 05-12 GT/GT500 brake rotors and caliper brackets. A small spacer was used as well. So we took the rotors and caliper brackets off of a 2007 GT500 rear end we had laying around and swapped them out for the stock 2013 stuff. Then some moroso wheel studs and the spacers and we were good to go.

On the front the 17x5" Bogarts fit with a 1/4" spacer. It's close... I mean real close but they fit. You can barely fit a piece of paper between the wheel spoke and the caliper but it fits.

Hope that helps.

Jared

CDub

I can't stop
Established Member
Thanks Chris!!

Of course. Also. Just to be clear the weight of the car is stock except for the rear brake swap and that the front sway bar has been removed. Otherwise the rest of the car as far as weight, suspension and rear end are 100% stock.

To fit the 15x10" Bogarts we sell for the 07-12 GT500's and 2011-2013 GT's we needed to swap the rear brakes out for 05-12 GT/GT500 brake rotors and caliper brackets. A small spacer was used as well. So we took the rotors and caliper brackets off of a 2007 GT500 rear end we had laying around and swapped them out for the stock 2013 stuff. Then some moroso wheel studs and the spacers and we were good to go.

On the front the 17x5" Bogarts fit with a 1/4" spacer. It's close... I mean real close but they fit. You can barely fit a piece of paper between the wheel spoke and the caliper but it fits.

Hope that helps.

Jared

Jared,
Thanks for clearing that up I know a lot of guys have been asking. Looks to be a little more work involved with having to purchase parts to make it fit.

cclark

Established Member
Lethal is the real deal...just watched the 9.77 pass!! Holy monkies!! Keep it up guys

Users who are viewing this thread