Lethal Performance $250 Gift card Giveaway!!

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
logo.png

It's about that time again.

Lethal Performance giving you the chance to with a $250 shopping spree!

Submitting yourself to the contest is as easy as 1-2-3:

1. Visit our site @ Lethal Performance.com

2. Register for an account if you don't already have one. (Make sure your info is up to date!)

3. Browse through the thousands of products we have listed, and write a review for any product. i.e one that you've already installed and used.

That's all there's to it. We'll be running this throughout the month of May, selecting the winner on the 30th! The randomly selected winner will receive a a $250 Gift Card to use at their leisure on our website.

More than one review will not increase your chases of winning, but the support is definitely appreciated. If you have any questions, give us a call.

Good Luck to all!

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Do we need to post in here when we have written one or what? Someone outside of SVTP could write a review and you might pick them randomly. lol

mustang john

Established Member
Just threw down about 6 reviews, i know you said its doesnt increase chances just figured you guys have always treated me well and wanted to return the favor!

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks for the support guys! Keep it coming!

Do we need to post in here when we have written one or what? Someone outside of SVTP could write a review and you might pick them randomly. lol

You can mention you posted a review, but as long as you're logged in the site it shouldn't be an issue. The contest is posted on all the forums we sponsor, as well as facebook. Honestly, the chances of some random winning would probably be slim to none.

cbr repsol

Established Member
Im in, I wrote a review for the div x fuel rails.

Thanks for the great products and standing by to help nearly 24/7

Dwight

TqMnster

Established Member
Done! Reviewed the jlt intake I got in the mail yesterday, thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread