Lethal Performance : Blackfire Group Buy!!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Well we asked what everyone was interested in and this seemed to draw up the most interest, so here you guys go. Lethal Performance will be offering a group buy on Blackfire Wet Diamond until Friday of next week. The Group Buy price will start at 20% OFF for ALL ORDERS until the end of next week on BFWD.

For those of you who are not familiar with the product ;

• A top rated sealant that offers incredible depth and gloss, surface slickness, and great durability, while being easy to apply and remove
  • Boosted by Polycharger technology, Wet Diamond is one of the longer lasting sealants available
  • Can be applied either by hand with a foam applicator pad or via buffer and a blue pad
  • For additional depth and gloss, consider topping Wet Diamond with Midnight Sun Carnauba Wax

5f9653ab.jpg

This would be the perfect opportunity to take advantage of our current offer as well. All order over $75.00 receive free shipping and a free Team Lethal T Shirt.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-shipping-over-75-free-team-lethal-shirt.html

Blackfire Wet Diamond (16oz Bottle) - $23.99

Blackfire Wet Diamond (64oz Bottle) - $63.99

*** If there is enough interest in the Midnight Sun Carnauba Wax we will most likely be able to run a deal on that as well ***

All orders will have to be placed over the phone. This product is not available for checkout on the website at this current time.

If you have any questions at all please let us know.

Thanks,
Matt

SVTDice

Established Member
Very nice, I'm so glad you guys are getting so involved in detailing. You guys make things go fast and look great while doing it.

But listen what do you think of Blackfire vs Collinite 845? You reckon I could use Blackfire as say...A topper? I'm not sure to be honest. I'm getting puzzled on what way to go.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I am totally interested in the wax if it becomes available

How much do you need? I can absolutely order some for you if you would like to place an order. When we pick up the BFWD, I'll make sure to order whatever is needed.

Let me know if you need any sort of pricing or just give me a call.

Thanks,
Matt

Edit : Sorry, logged me in under Jared's name on accident. This is Matt.

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Very nice, I'm so glad you guys are getting so involved in detailing. You guys make things go fast and look great while doing it.

But listen what do you think of Blackfire vs Collinite 845? You reckon I could use Blackfire as say...A topper? I'm not sure to be honest. I'm getting puzzled on what way to go.

Thanks for the compliments, Dice!:thumbsup:

Both products you mentioned are great products. However, I wouldn't combine the both of them. The Collinite is more or less a hybrid wax/sealant. The Blackfire is strictly a polymer based sealant. You're more likely to be impressed with the results from the Blackfire. The Collinite is a great, inexpensive LSP that can be used on paint, windows, and wheels. Usually will bead water for about 3-4 months. I have had the Blackfire last up to 6 months and have had customers claim even longer.

In a nutshell, either will be great for you, but I'm sure others will chime in and give the edge to the Blackfire. It has a great reputation and we're happy to support the brand and offer it to our customers and forum members.

Shoot me a PM or call me directly if you have any other questions or want to take advantage of the promotions we're currently running for the car care items. Thanks!:beer:

John

'03GTinFLA

Established Member
Just my .02 but I've found that BFWD works best after prepping the surface with wash, clay and polish. It will work fine on just a nice clean surface but looks best when the paint is prepped well as it doesn't fill any imperfections. You can wait 8 hours after BFWD application and then top with a wax. I have a black car and felt that BFWD did a great job in shine, ease of use and protection/water beading but really looked amazing topped with a carnuba wax. I've done some blue and silver cars with BFWD and felt no need to top it with wax. It was amazing by itself on those colors. Either way, I feel it's one of the best sealants out there.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
How much do you need? I can absolutely order some for you if you would like to place an order. When we pick up the BFWD, I'll make sure to order whatever is needed.

Let me know if you need any sort of pricing or just give me a call.

Thanks,
Matt

Edit : Sorry, logged me in under Jared's name on accident. This is Matt.

I will let you know but I will only need one container for me unless I can talk my roomate (porsche turbo owner) into getting a container too. may be a few weeks thoughs-we are swapping his turbo out and I am right at the end of my F1a build

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I will let you know but I will only need one container for me unless I can talk my roomate (porsche turbo owner) into getting a container too. may be a few weeks thoughs-we are swapping his turbo out and I am right at the end of my F1a build

That's no problem. I was mainly gauging the group buy to see how much I needed to order for the first run but once I have it here I shouldn't run out.

Thanks,
Matt

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks to all who took advantage of this promotion, but we will now be closing this group buy. We appreciate all the great feedback! Stay tuned for some September specials.

Users who are viewing this thread