Lethal Performance Complete Fuel Systems Now Shipping!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just wanted to let everyone know that we have complete fuel systems ready to ship for those in need of a better solution. Our fuel system exclusively uses the Fore Precision Works Billet Fuel Hat and comes complete with everything you need. Feel free to give us a call if there's anything we can help you with. Thanks, Jared

Lethal Performance/FPW 03-04 Cobra Complete Fuel System [LP-0304COBRAFUELSYS] - $1,249.95

41694d1186862217-lethal-performance-complete-fuel-systems-now-lp-0304cobrafuelsyssmall.jpg

Fuerza

Established Member
I sent you a PM about this a few weeks ago, but you were out of the net and suggested I contact later.... I was wondering if I could get a price on a system like this, but I'd like make some changes. I'd like a single -8 fuel hat, I'd like the fuel line to have the Aeromotive fuel filter, I would like to delete the Ford GT Pumps. Also do the CPR fuel rails work on the 01 Cobra intake? I'm looking to put together a fuel system for a turbo setup.

Thanks for the help
Adrian G

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
AdrianG said:
I sent you a PM about this a few weeks ago, but you were out of the net and suggested I contact later.... I was wondering if I could get a price on a system like this, but I'd like make some changes. I'd like a single -8 fuel hat, I'd like the fuel line to have the Aeromotive fuel filter, I would like to delete the Ford GT Pumps. Also do the CPR fuel rails work on the 01 Cobra intake? I'm looking to put together a fuel system for a turbo setup.

Thanks for the help
Adrian G

Adrian,

If you follow the link to our site you can see a few dropdown menu options. You'll be able to see the credits you'll get from deleting the items you like as well as the cost for upgrading the fuel filter to the Aeromotive one.

As far as pumps go I believe we're offering a $140.00 credit to delete the pumps.

For the rails CPR does make a rail for the 99-01 intake which if you choose to get it won't cost any less or anymore than the 03-04 Cobra ones. It's basically a wash.

If you would like to order the kit you'll have to call in as there's no option to change the rails to the 99-01 version on the site as well as no option for the pump delete on there either.

Hope that helps. Jared

FaYgOkRiS

SVT BOSS 570
Established Member
I rememmber this was asked, but not sure the answer is there possiblitly to swap over to the red aeromotive rails? I am still on the stock eaton, so I dont think clearance should be an issue.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Greg 1320' said:
How much HP will this support?

Greg,

It really all depends on what other components you use in conjunction with this hat. Stage 1 Modified FPDM? Stage 2 Modified FPDM? Dual FPDM Harness kit.. Those are just a few things that will actually help to put a HP level on how much the system will support. I would say that the actual hat and pumps should be good to 800rwhp or so. Depending on the FPDm setup will determine efficiency as well as the tune itself. Hope that helps. Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
FaYgOkRiS said:
I rememmber this was asked, but not sure the answer is there possiblitly to swap over to the red aeromotive rails? I am still on the stock eaton, so I dont think clearance should be an issue.

If you would like to delete the CPR rails and use the Aeromotive ones you can deduct $80.00 from the price of the fuel system.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread