Lethal Performance GEN II Head Cooling Mod

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Lethal Performance is proud to announce that we're now the new owners/distributors of the GEN II Cooling Mod previously known as the Even Flow GEN II Cooling Mod.

From this point on Lethal Performance will be handling the GEN II cooling kits as well as any technical support related to the product. We'd like to thank Don@EvenFlow for choosing us to take over the project as well as bringing us such an awesome modification.

For all of our customers that have had these kits on order with us we appreciate your understanding and patience during the transition. As of today all backorders have been shipped.

If you have any other questions please feel free to give us a call.

Thanks, Jared

Lethal Performance GEN 2 Head Cooling Mod [LP-GEN2COOLINGKIT] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
just got mine , some instructions on how to install it would be nice lol.

Here are the instructions for both the 03-04 Cobra and 99-01 Cobra/Mach-1. Both of them have photos. If you don't have a google account you can PM me your email address and I'll send them to you.

03-04 Cobra
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BypLo0rFWNp7NGUwYzg3ZjEtMzA4MC00ZDAwLTlkMjAtNWFmZmRiYWM0YTRl&hl=en_US

99-01 Cobra/Mach1
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BypLo0rFWNp7Y2JiZmVlNWItMGU4MC00ODUzLWJhOWMtNGM5NmNiZWI5M2Qy&hl=en_US

Thanks, Jared

They sent me two sets, but they refer to a bunch of pictures that don't exist haha

Sorry about that.

I'm not sure what the issue is. Could you be reading it on an older version of word possibly not letting the images to load properly? I just viewed the instructions on my MAC and the images are definitely there.

Try downloading the instructions from the link above and let me know if you're able to see the images. Just want to make sure they're working properly.

Thanks, Jared

DE07GT

Established Member
Sorry about that.

I'm not sure what the issue is. Could you be reading it on an older version of word possibly not letting the images to load properly? I just viewed the instructions on my MAC and the images are definitely there.

Try downloading the instructions from the link above and let me know if you're able to see the images. Just want to make sure they're working properly.

Thanks, Jared

It's the instructions that came in the mail with the cooling mod. Seems like it's probably the same exact thing, just void of any pictures even though every other step says "See figure ...".

The pictures are showing up in the link you provided so I'll print that out when I get around to putting it in my car. Thanks

deadhorse

WCMF-38
Established Member
wow looking at those instructions this kit is an eye sore, not what i was after .Geus i was looking for the one that is mounted behind the motor the generation 1 maybe ?I probably should have asked about it when i was on the phone with the guy .Do you guys sell this one as theres no way im putting that kit on my car , just looks terrable in my opinion.also i ordered a quadrant and adjuster is ther any instructions on these units, it was the fiore performance kit...thanks,,,ps i also didnt get a LP sticker i asked for either lol.

Last edited:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
wow looking at those instructions this kit is an eye sore, not what i was after .Geus i was looking for the one that is mounted behind the motor the generation 1 maybe ?I probably should have asked about it when i was on the phone with the guy .Do you guys sell this one as theres no way im putting that kit on my car , just looks terrable in my opinion.also i ordered a quadrant and adjuster is ther any instructions on these units, it was the fiore performance kit...thanks,,,ps i also didnt get a LP sticker i asked for either lol.

The unit you are looking for was made by LDC and has been discontinued for a long time, probably 3-4 years now.

Instructions come with the firewall adjuster in the bow on paper.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

acerjac

cooling troubles

Hey guys my freeze plug has gone further into the head after hitting off center. What is the best approach at getting this thing out. I am thinking about just removing the blower and drilling it. I would really like to not have to remove the blower if possible.

Mark

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
If you can't grab it with a pair of pliers and pull up on it while prying/wiggling it out, then you may have no other choice than to remove the blower to create more room for you. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread