Lethal Performance Group Buy - MDM's

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Lethal Performance is bringing yet another Group Buy to the table. We are going to offer a Group Purchase on the Mega Driver Module!

Product Information:

Zone 5 Performance MDM Mega Driver Module

Z5-MDMMODULE_MED.jpg

All new at Lethal Performance is the Zone 5 Performance MDM Mega Driver Module. The MDM is the cutting edge of returnless style fuel system components. As the need for more power surrounds us we need to back it up with the fuel system to handle it. The fuel system is the backbone of your car so making sure it's safe and efficient is most important. As we reach the limits of the stock system more pumps are added. When 2 pumps aren't enough a third pump is introduced. The issue with a third pump is that it needs a driver to manage it. This is where the MDM comes into play. Not only does the MDM have the capability of running the 3rd pump it also can handle a single or dual pump setup more efficient then the stock fuel pressure driver module.

During testing of the MDM module we saw some incredible results. Our 3.4L Whippled GT500 was making 726rwhp on the stock fuel system and showed a low 90% pump duty cycle. After adding the MDM, Fore Precision Triple Pump Hat, Upgraded Lines and Filter while still using the stock rails we saw a major drop in pump duty cycles. Testing on the street under full load duty cycles dropped to a peak of 72.5%. Talk about efficiency!!! The MDM is easy to install and comes with everything needed for installation as well as detailed installation instructions.

MDM FEATURES:
- DRIVES UP TO *THREE* FORD GT PUMPS TO MAXIMUM FUEL CAPACITY
- DESIGNED TO INTERFACE PERFECTLY WITH THE FORE PRECISION TRIPLE PUMP FUEL HAT!
- CAN SUPPLY IN EXCESS OF 35A OF CURRENT WITH LESS THAN 0.5V TOTAL INTERNAL VOLTAGE DROP (as a comparison, the stock FPDM will drop approximately 2.0V at ~ 20A of forward current)
- OPERATES AT TWICE THE OUTPUT FREQUENCY OF THE STOCK FPDM FOR SMOOTHER PUMP CURRENT CONTROL RESULTING IN POTENTIALLY LONGER PUMP LIFE AND BETTER FUEL PRESSURE REGULATION
- BUILT-IN WIRING UPGRADE AND HIGH CURRENT RELAY
- 8AWG INPUT WIRING FOR BATTERY CONNECTION
- 14AWG OUTPUT WIRING FOR EACH PUMP
- BEAUTIFULLY CNC MACHINED HOUSING/HEATSINK BY YOUR BILLET EXPERTS "FORE PRECISION WORKS"

*** The Group Purchase will require a minimum of 10 participants, but everyone will get a deeper discount when the amount of people reach 15 or over. ***

The price for 10+ is $545 and the price will drop to $520 when the total number of participants reach 15 or more.

*** There is going to be a $10 Flat Rate shipping charge to anywhere in the US ***

If anyone is interested, you can contact me via PM or reply directly to this thread.

Sincerely,

Matt

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Hmmmm, very interesting. I was going to get the dual FPDM kit, but this may be a better option since I already have the Fore fuel hat. I'll check with my tuner and see what he thinks.
Do you have to cut the factory harness at all?

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Hmmmm, very interesting. I was going to get the dual FPDM kit, but this may be a better option since I already have the Fore fuel hat. I'll check with my tuner and see what he thinks.
Do you have to cut the factory harness at all?

Yes but only to run the two output wires from the stock FPDM to the input of the MDM. The rest is plug and play. The wiring is actually very simple.

The MDM kit includes everything you need for the fuel pump wiring upgrade (8AWG power w/40A fuse and ground wires, relay inside MDM box, heavy individual output wires) but greatly simplifies that install.

It also allows you to add additional pumps by simply plugging them in (up to three).

MJ

Users who are viewing this thread