Lethal Performance has the ECOBOOST Itch!

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey guys!

Just wanted to jump in here and update you guys on some stuff we've got planned!

EcoBoost-logo1.jpg

A few of us have had a serious craving for some ecoboost action. I've personally owned a Mazdaspeed 3, so when I first heard that Ford was releasing the Focus ST, and the FiST, I was excited, and knew I had to get my hands on one. I don't own one yet, but it seems like Team Lethal may be adding a new set of wheels to the stable.

With that being said, we want YOU to come to us for all of your Ecoboost needs! Whether it's for your Focus, Fiesta, F-150, or possibly soon-to-be Mustang.

We've already got an Ecoboost section on the site that's growing that you can find below,
Ford Ecooboost Car & Truck Aftermarket Parts @ Lethal Performance.com

...but you can also expect...

MBRP Performance Exhausts

[youtube_browser]yKE1OackJBs[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]J4ccwmh1HxA[/youtube_browser]

As well as; H&R Springs, Eibach, Injen, Steeda, CP-E, Turbosmart, Magnaflow, ATP and much, much more!

Stay tuned for more exciting news out of the Lethal Camp. Give us a call at 877-2LETHAL with any Ecoboost questions we can help with, or get your Truck, Focus, or Fiesta the edge it needs over the competition!

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Can't wait to hear more about the ST offerings.

The whole Cobb line was added to the site over the weekend. Anything you're looking for from Cobb we can certainly get to your door. Let me know if there's anything you're looking for!

TRBO VNM

Too bad I already bought all my parts. Would have loved my dealer price on it all. Lol Cobb intercooler was expensive.

TRBO VNM

Could of asked anyways :-D

Yeah I should have. LOL. I did get the steeda shifter and bracket from you guys, although I found out now the shifter isn't worth it(in regards to shorter shifts), just the bracket. I do like the shifter being all metal though.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yeah I should have. LOL. I did get the steeda shifter and bracket from you guys, although I found out now the shifter isn't worth it(in regards to shorter shifts), just the bracket. I do like the shifter being all metal though.

Nice, we appreciate it as always. Just let us know if you need anything else. We're constantly building the section now so even if it's not up on the site yet that doesn't mean we can't get it.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread