Lethal performance x-pipe cat delete

GTMAN212

Established Member
I was looking to do either doing american racing headers or possibly the lethal performance cat delete xpipe on my 14 gt500. Does anyone have any experience with the cat delete xpipe on their car?

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
I was looking to do either doing american racing headers or possibly the lethal performance cat delete xpipe on my 14 gt500. Does anyone have any experience with the cat delete xpipe on their car?
I am installing my lethal performance “h pipe” with other bolt on mods this coming Saturday. I choose the H over the x because I dont like the raspier sounds. I will let you know...I am hearing they sound good, and add some power with the basic bolt on mods.

GTMAN212

Established Member
I am installing my lethal performance “h pipe” with other bolt on mods this coming Saturday. I choose the H over the x because I dont like the raspier sounds. I will let you know...I am hearing they sound good, and add some power with the basic bolt on mods.
Ok cool looking forward to see how they come out.

LethalBlake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey!

In regards to performance you can probably expect about a estimated 15+ HP from one of our off road mid pipes, with headers/off road mid pipe you would probably see a estimated increase of about 30+ HP give or take. These numbers are all relative depending on many factors. In regards to sound headers/off road mid pipe will be significantly louder over stock. If you decide to go with just a off road mid pipe i personally would recommend the H Pipe based on sound just as it give a little deeper tone rather than a raspy "Nascar" tone the X will provide. Below i have included a Before/After video that was made with our old 2013 GT500 to show the difference once adding our offroad X pipe. In addition my recommendation overall would be to add headers/off road mid pipe.

Feel free to send me a message with any questions or if i can help in anyway.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
I had the Lethal ORX pipe on my 13 GT500, ran it for like 4 years.

No issues, that part is solid (I got the T304 stainless one), fits beautiful

I pulled it off when I sold the car, it's FS although I have not listed it here yet I have it listed locally.

Tony

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Notice your location, whats the plan for inspection ??

GTMAN212

Established Member
Notice your location, whats the plan for inspection ??

Hey Don. Its Jarrod from the Wendy's car show with the grabber blue gt. I traded it in and bought a 14 GT500 at the end of September. I got collector car inspection on my car so its good for 5 years only thing they check for is if the odometer works that's it.

Last edited:

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
Man what is the trick to get the passengers side front O2 sensor broke loose on the 13-14’s? I can’t get any kind of wrench on it and of course its frozen in place anyway... Any advise fellows? Thanks

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Unbolt the h pipe lower that side down a bit and you'll have room to loosen the sensor.

Unplugging it is your next challenge most time u won't be able to do it so just unscrew it and count how many turns for it to come off then rotate the sensor same # of turns counter clockwise before u screw it back in.

Tony

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
Unbolt the h pipe lower that side down a bit and you'll have room to loosen the sensor.

Unplugging it is your next challenge most time u won't be able to do it so just unscrew it and count how many turns for it to come off then rotate the sensor same # of turns counter clockwise before u screw it back in.

Tony

Tony
Thanks Tony I appreciate it man.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Hey Don. Its Jarrod from the Wendy's car show with the grabber blue gt.
I traded it in and bought a 14 GT500 at the end of September.
I got collector car inspection on my car so its good for 5 years only thing they check for is if the odometer works that's it.
Congrats on the 14.
I missed several cruise nights this season, didn't see you at all.
I didn't think you would ever get rid of the GT, you must have gotten a sweet deal on the 14.
If you do the cat delete & later on do headers, it may be too loud, = ticket magnet, just something to think about..

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Just keep stock mufflers or go Corsa Sports. You'll have enough exhaust flow so you won't lose power, it'll sound great and not too loud when you drive nice and get the noise when you open it up.

It'll be obvious the second someone comes near the car when you
!cats.

GTMAN212

Established Member
Congrats on the 14.
I missed several cruise nights this season, didn't see you at all.
I didn't think you would ever get rid of the GT, you must have gotten a sweet deal on the 14.
If you do the cat delete & later on do headers, it may be too loud, = ticket magnet, just something to think about..

Yea I only made it to a couple never even brought my car. Thanks I got a good deal on my trade in and sold my recaros so I was able to put a good amount down on the 14. Low miles only 4,600 and had $12,000 plus in upgrades done to it already so I couldn't pass up the deal. Im not concerned about being to loud my Corsa xtremes with kooks were ultra loud so and this car came with the ford racing mufflers on it already. Just weighing out all my options either xpipe cat delete or doing headers and a x pipe.

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
Man that passengers side upstream O2 was not fun at all. I agree that engineer needs to have to replace that sensor daily for a month or so! They could have at least made the connector sit where you can see it better. Cman is right. Twisting that one is the only way to go. Tomorrow its my throttle body and reische t stat. Still waiting for my VMP puller to replace the upper.

Pauliejr

Established Member

i have one for sale barely used if interested

Users who are viewing this thread