Lethal Performance

04cobracop

Established Member
I just ordered over $1800 in parts from Lethal Performance. We had a small problem with the price, but I received a phone call from Jared and was able to immediately fix everything. I just wanted to say that Lethal Performance is awesome with customer service. Thanks Jared for everything. Again thanks, Jason.

04TNCobra

Mystichrome #794
Established Member
They did good for me too. I ordered a quadrant last weekend on the website and later realized I needed to order the washers seperate. I called Monday morning and got everything I asked for a few days later.

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Lethal is the only place I get my equipment. The guys are tip top....

Thanks to all at Lethal!!! slo-poc..Cullen....

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
also a bump for lethal. Ive ordered my exhaust, heat exchanger, mafia, plugs and belt from them. great customer service.

S/CCobra03

Established Member
Lethal is the ONLY place I have ever messed with that actually called me back when I would call. This happend many times so I highly recommend them!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you everyone for the kind words. We truely do appreciate everything you guys do for us and this is why we do it, for a return like this. We will always be here for questions as well as helping you spend your money!! :thumbsup:

If anyone ever has a question about anything, give us a call and we will be more than willing to help you out with the process.

Thanks again guys!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

Matt @ Lethal Performance

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks a lot to all of you that show us love!! We really appreciate the continued support.. Most important I want to thank our crew (Matt and Derek) for being on top of everything as they are the ones taking your calls, processing orders and making sure your parts get shipped! Thanks guys!!!

Jared@Lethal :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread