Lethal Performance's Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
BLACK FRIDAY (Nov. 25th) through CYBER MONDAY (Nov. 28th) get 10% OFF your ONLINE ORDER using code "TENOFF". Only at Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs!

*** Note some exclusions will apply ***

blackfridayemail_forums.jpg

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Ok, I'm getting confused now, you guys are having too many sales, lol. I'm waiting for the twelve days of christmas sale to order some parts. Is the twelve days more than 10% off or should I order my stuff on Black Friday and get ten off??

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Ok, I'm getting confused now, you guys are having too many sales, lol. I'm waiting for the twelve days of christmas sale to order some parts. Is the twelve days more than 10% off or should I order my stuff on Black Friday and get ten off??

We just wanted to make sure we had all bases covered, lol.

It honestly just depends on what you are looking to purchase. The twelve days of Christmas has some vendors and brands that are not available in the Black Friday promotion. So if you see something in particular on the list for the 12 days, then it will most likely be best to wait until then. Otherwise go ahead with the Black Friday.

Hope that helps,
Matt

GodStang

Established Member
Thanks Matt!! You guys are great as always!! Just ordered my Oil filter relocation kit with this coupon code!!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm about to order up some things! Can you guys verify that the D&D 26 spline input shaft comes with the seals and bearings? Thanks!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm about to order up some things! Can you guys verify that the D&D 26 spline input shaft comes with the seals and bearings? Thanks!

The D&D shaft does indeed come with the bearing pressed onto it. As far as seals go there are no seals used on the input shaft. It's just the shaft and the bearing which are needed.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks
Jared

Jpickel50

Established Member

I ordered mine last week. I wish I would've waited! Oh well, now I am waiting on the RXT to go on sale during 12 days.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I ordered mine last week. I wish I would've waited! Oh well, now I am waiting on the RXT to go on sale during 12 days.

Dang that sucks, yeah I'll be looking at getting the RXT as well. My stuff won't be installed until end of april, but if I can get a better price now I might as well buy!

Just placed my order, thanks Lethal!

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Lethal Performance Black Friday/Cyber Monday 10% off sale continues all weekend long until midnight Monday. USE COUPON CODE: TENOFF during checkout and the discount will be applied to your order. *Some restrictions may apply*

New Edge

Screaming 2.2!
Established Member
When you say restrictions apply?!?! so some things aren't 10% off? what about shipping? free shipping ;)

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
When you say restrictions apply?!?! so some things aren't 10% off? what about shipping? free shipping ;)

Some restrictions would be Whipple,Sct,BMR and other MAP protected brands. As far as shipping goes if the item is already marked free shipping you'll receive free shipping. If its not marked as free shipping then shipping charges will apply.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Jared

faztcobra

Established Member
I had a question before ordering a tune off the site. I want the cammed tune, but saw this disclaimer: **NOTE: Cammed Tune Option is ONLY available for vehicles with manual transmissions, cold air intakes AND no catalytic converters**

I have a manual and lethal off road H and drop in K&N. Can I get this tune or not? Do I have to have an aftermarket cold air? And if so, why?

Thanks

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Yes, you need a cold air kit, the drop in will not suffice. I'm not 100% sure as to why, but Jon made it clear that if a car is going to receive the cam tune, it needs to satisfy these 3 requirements... 1) Manual transmission 2) Cold air kit and 3) No catalytic converters. Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
It's not working for McLeod clutches...

Which code are you trying to use?

Also,
You may want to wait a week or so to order as we will be having a 20% off Mcleod sale for our 12 days of Christmas sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread