Lethal Performance's Sale on Even Flow Cooling Mod

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
LETHAL PERFORMANCE is now offering FREE SHIPPING on any order for EVEN FLOW COOLING MODS. The price has also been REDUCED to $120 SHIPPED!!!:beer:

If you have any quetions regaurding this product, please give us a call and we will respond to any question you may have.

We have plently of EVEN FLOW COOLING MODS in stock and ready to ship today!

Give us a call and we will get you squared away!!

Matt @ Lethal Performance

S.V.T.

'schitty wok'
Established Member
Matt, I am quite interested in getting this, but how do you think it compairs to the LDC cooling mod if at all?

Thanks, Jake.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
CobraLucci said:
is there any instructions for this mod???

Yes..

The kits come complete with everything you need including the instructions for installation.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-productinfo/product-11664/ef-coolingkit-even-flow-head-cooling-mod.html

EF-COOLINGKIT_MED.jpg

99SVT3753

5.4L Snake
Established Member
I know the gentleman that actually designed this mod .. the kit works differently than the LDC as it puts the coolant flow at the radiator hose instead of just crossing over the rear of the heads.

The designer has been over to my place a few times now for a few updates he is creating that will tie the LDC and the LP versions together for those of us that has one or the other. He's in the midst of designing an adapter to check fluid temps as a before and after to either kit.

I run the LDC version myself as I hadn't seen the LP version until afterwards and blew out a driver's side cam with the first set of heads

Users who are viewing this thread