Lethalperformance phone numbers?

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I've called the customer service line and was told the number is no longer in service, and I've called the number plastered all over their website and gotten some advertisement then get disconnected. I orded a flywheel 2 weeks ago and it's not here yet. I'd like to know what the story is, so if any one has an active phone number, I'd like to have it.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I've called the customer service line and was told the number is no longer in service, and I've called the number plastered all over their website and gotten some advertisement then get disconnected. I orded a flywheel 2 weeks ago and it's not here yet. I'd like to know what the story is, so if any one has an active phone number, I'd like to have it.

The numbers listed in all of our sigs were all up and running fine today. Those numbers are 561-753-8105 and 877-2LETHAL. Please call us first thing tomorrow so we can look into your order as we've had no shortage of flywheels. I'm curious to what's going on with your order just as much as you are.

Thanks, Jared

Last edited:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
The numbers listed in all of our sigs were all up and running fine today. Those numbers are 561-753-8105 and 877-2LETHAL. Please call us first thing tomorrow so we can look into your order as we've had no shortage of flywheels. I'm curious to what's going on with your order just as much as you are.

Thanks, Jared

Will do. I've ordered from you guys before so I know your service is great. Just didn't know why the numbers wern't working. I'll dial again tomorrow first thing.

Users who are viewing this thread