Lethals tunes for GT500

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I am so torn on Lethals combo package, and Evolutions combo package. Looks like I can get more bang for my buck with Lethal, but not sure how the tunes are? What is the difference between the XCAL 2 and the XCAL 3?
Want to do the JLT intake for sure and the XCAL tuner, and possibly the pulleys all at once.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I am so torn on Lethals combo package, and Evolutions combo package. Looks like I can get more bang for my buck with Lethal, but not sure how the tunes are? What is the difference between the XCAL 2 and the XCAL 3?
Want to do the JLT intake for sure and the XCAL tuner, and possibly the pulleys all at once.

The X2 is the older model programmer which SCT doesn't make anymore. The SCT X3 is the newest SCT flash programmer which took the place of the X2. As far as our tunes go they're all done exclusively by Justin Starkey of VMP Tuning. He's one of the industry's best and comes highly recommended. Either way you go you won't be disappointed. Feel free to give us a call and we'll take excellent care of you.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread