Lets all commence in prayer.....

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Hey, well i'm going to try to explain my situation here. My name is Jonathan and i'm from Georgia and i have a rare opportunity to get a 2003 Ford SVT Lightning. The only catch is i have to have at least an A or a 90 and above in all of my classes (senior in high school). Last semester went off well, i had 2 really easy classes (intro to technology, word processing) and i had advanced algebra & trig, and i also had cisco which is the whole computer networking thing. Anyway, i made at least a 90 or higher in all of those, barely (i had a 90 in cisco...whew). This semester on the other hand is a little more difficult. British Literature, Pre-Calculus, World History, and Cisco semester II. I'm not really worried about the pre cal or the cisco now but its just that British Lit....But if i do get an A in all of those classes in which i really really want to. My mom and dad have promised to buy a 2003 Lightning for me as soon as i graduate.....sorry, for taking you back to school there but just though i would present a little about myself.

lilblond75

Steve's BRAT!
Established Member
Originally posted by Wanta03L
Hey, well i'm going to try to explain my situation here. My name is Jonathan and i'm from Georgia and i have a rare opportunity to get a 2003 Ford SVT Lightning. The only catch is i have to have at least an A or a 90 and above in all of my classes (senior in high school). Last semester went off well, i had 2 really easy classes (intro to technology, word processing) and i had advanced algebra & trig, and i also had cisco which is the whole computer networking thing. Anyway, i made at least a 90 or higher in all of those, barely (i had a 90 in cisco...whew). This semester on the other hand is a little more difficult. British Literature, Pre-Calculus, World History, and Cisco semester II. I'm not really worried about the pre cal or the cisco now but its just that British Lit....But if i do get an A in all of those classes in which i really really want to. My mom and dad have promised to buy a 2003 Lightning for me as soon as i graduate.....sorry, for taking you back to school there but just though i would present a little about myself.

Welcome aboard!!!

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
You need to quit posting and start studying if you want that '03 L. Welcome aboard!!

Users who are viewing this thread