Let's Bring Hermann to Chicago!

mosconiac

Established Member
UPDATE (5/3/05): Due to Hermann feeling under the weather, we had to postpone to June 3/4. Please see commital list below to show interest.

Hermann,

Our original "Chicago Tuning" thread was deleted, so I'm starting one here on SVTP where you are a supporting vendor.

The last update had you unavailable until May. Please confirm that the weekend of May 7-8 is OK. I need a tune ASAP so I can get my car on the road...its my DD.

We all have Terminators (and L's) that have emerged from a winters slumber with mods that need to be tuned. I feel there is no better tune than a real-world "street tune". A dyno tune is fine, but I'm looking for improvements in drivability and WOT performance that can only be achieved under real loading conditions.

We had 8 people signed up and only needed 2 more to secure your interest. I'm requesting that those that posted their names on the original list, do the same here. I'll start it off....

Hermann Tuning Committal List:

CHECK BELOW FOR LATEST LIST

For those that want to follow up with a dyno session, those arrangements will be made and you will be kept updated of all details like pricing when established with Hermann.

Last edited:

Mr. Mysti

Established Member
Interested in Herman Dyno Tune. Got different screen name on ChicagoSVT since SVTP doesn't support long screen name.

Mystic Terminator on ChicagoSVT.

Would like to know pricing on SCT hardware since I want to store my stock tune.

Vince

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
May 7-8th is still too soon for me. I would be ready in June. Still waiting for parts in the mail, and still have to order a ton of stuff - then installing everything from the cooling mod, gauges and all is going to take some time.

JymBart

Established Member
mosconiac said:
Hermann,

Our original "Chicago Tuning" thread was deleted, so I'm starting one here on SVTP where you are a supporting vendor.

The last update had you unavailable until May. Please confirm that the weekend of May 7-8 is OK. I need a tune ASAP so I can get my car on the road...its my DD.

We all have Terminators (and L's) that have emerged from a winters slumber with mods that need to be tuned. I feel there is no better tune than a real-world "street tune". A dyno tune is fine, but I'm looking for improvements in drivability and WOT performance that can only be achieved under real loading conditions.

We had 8 people signed up and only needed 2 more to secure your interest. I'm requesting that those that posted their names on the original list, do the same here. I'll start it off....

1. mosconiac
2.JymBart

For those that want to follow up with a dyno session, those arrangements will be made and you will be kept updated of all details like pricing when established with Hermann.

I`m in and I`d like to get both Cobras tuned & Dynoed. , .. sooner the better.
JymBart

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
you know WHENEVER, Im in..... count me in FOR SURE whenever you figure out what time, no rush, no wait, no biggy for me.... just let me know.....

MystiChrome04

Established Member
I'm still in!! I am still wondering what price it will be for a new chip and 2 tunes. I tried pming Hermann on ModularFords but haven't gotten a response back yet (i know he's been real busy). I hope he posts on here soon so he can tell me how much and when can order the new DFX disk. I NEED it like yesterday!!!

JymBart

Established Member
mosconiac said:

Why isn`t this on ChicagoSVT.com? I thought we had more than 4 people making a commitment for a tune.

Whare does this stand at this time? Do you know when Heramnn would be coming in yet?

JymBart

mosconiac

Established Member
Now that ChicagoSVT confirmed that the original thread was not "lost", I put a thread back on there. Check it out--> HERE

To avoid bouncing people between forums, I'll make sure each committal list is kept up to date with members from each board.

mosconiac

Established Member

1. mosconiac
2. JymBart
3. SVTdubs
4. MystiChrome04
5. wtw5974
6. Since 1964

Users who are viewing this thread