Lets do it again guys

03torchvert

Established Member
We should al hit the track one more time before the warmer weather comes (90s). I really enjoyed meeting all you guys as I had a great time. The best part was the ride to the track, it was so awesome looking in my rearveiw mirror and seeing 7-8 2003 cobras :rockon: Lets get some input on when a good time wil be for everyone

Chris 03 red vert

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Yeah, it was nice to meet you Chris, along with everyone else. I'm looking forward to going again soon. This time I wanna run too. :rolling:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
that sounds like a great idea. How much longer do you think this cold weather will last chris? Another month or so?

Since I don't have enough money for a KB or nitrous/ new tune, my goals for our next track day are going to be new halfshafts, mjchip's differential extreme brace and SLICKS. :rockon: :rockon:

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
im about to order my new drag radials today ,maybe ill have them by this weekend, I have to go to an Army school for two weeks coming up but hopefully I get to make a few passes in this cold weather

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
If I don't go out Saturday night to Gandy, then maybe I'll go Sunday to the track. I'll PM you guys if I go.

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Originally posted by 78mphgpr
You can do both Andrew, I probably will.

I've never seen you out there before. I just don't wanna be too tired from staying out Saturday night, then hitting the track Sunday morning. We'll see. How well do they prep the track for Sundays?

Users who are viewing this thread