Let's find Chuck a GT 500

Formula51

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
it is when the z06 is $30K+ more than the GT500 (MSRP to MSRP)

Well, base MSRP to base MSRP is $42k vs. $70k. So yea, its $28k more.

However, we are not comparing MSRP, we are comparing market prices. Right now you can get a Z for $69-70k and a GT500 for $55-60k. So we are talking more like $10-15k, which makes it a little more interesting of a decision, but still a lot of money.

The bottom line, the GT500 is overpriced with the dealer markups and everyone thought they would be gone by now. It is very dissapointing to say the least.

It is very interesting/peculiar to me because at the Atlanta autoshow, the GT500 was stuffed in a corner and not even talked about. You would think a car that dealers feel is worthy of $15k over sticker would be hyped up big time! Especially when the Atlanta autoshow is a dealer show.

Here's hoping the prices start falling for you Chuck:beer:

And to you rich bastards who could afford one:rockon: I am so jealous!

chuckstang

Established Member
asperformance said:
Idea, Lets make Friday national pick on chuck day, Hay Chuck you want to come over to my house, I will let you sit in my G.T 500, or maybe one of my Cobra R's

Sorry Mustangs don't impress me that way. Now if you have a Lamborghini or something truly exotic and expensive, than I would love to take you up on your offer to sit in the car. But sitting in a Mustang does nothing for me, its still a cheap POS with a bad ass motor and not much else (lets not kid ourselves here)

Users who are viewing this thread