Let's find Chuck a GT 500

Lutzcat

Established Member
I've been reading this forum and others for the past 12 months and Chuckstang appears to be the last standing with drool hanging off his mouth with no car delivered nor ordered. Chris Benvie Helped on the dry run and needs a pat on the back. My thinking is Chuck is getting close to suicidal if he doesn't get the car soon. If anyone and I mean anyone sees one close to a deal, I recommend sending Chuck a PM. I do not know Chuck, but when he drives one, he'll know why he had the jitters for so long.

I say, make a pool or finders fee for the ole boy for anyone that finds one for him. He's not sick, he just needs a damn real GT 500

I'm a fan!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's find you one.

Lutzcat

chuckstang

Established Member
Lutzcat said:
I've been reading this forum and others for the past 12 months and Chuckstang appears to be the last standing with drool hanging off his mouth with no car delivered nor ordered. Chris Benvie Helped on the dry run and needs a pat on the back. My thinking is Chuck is getting close to suicidal if he doesn't get the car soon. If anyone and I mean anyone sees one close to a deal, I recommend sending Chuck a PM. I do not know Chuck, but when he drives one, he'll know why he had the jitters for so long.

I say, make a pool or finders fee for the ole boy for anyone that finds one for him. He's not sick, he just needs a damn real GT 500

I'm a fan!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's find you one.

Lutzcat

hahahah
:pepper:
sounds good to me :beer:
thanks

chuckstang

Established Member
asperformance said:
I think old chuck is moving on to a ZO6!!!

I only mentioned a z06 because if I pay equal money for a car, I know which one I am choosing...z06. Get real, who would not, if you are paying the same price. The GT500 is not worth $55-65k which is what used z06's are selling for.
I am going to the NY Auto show next week and Im sure I will want the new KR (keeeeep dreaming, right haha)
The GT500 to me is worth no more than $50k, I think many would agree or hell probably disagree since it is still over msrp! :cuss:

Jackie Chan

getin' slizurd on da goos
Established Member
c6 zo6's are still going through manheim auctions nationwide at mid to low 60's, and whomever is buying them there would still want to make a profit. you can buy shelby's in the mid 50's retail.

KMCBOSS

Established Member
A torch red with white stripe GT500 just showed up at a local car dealer (Bay Ford in Port Orchard Washington). Not sure of the price but I suspect they are asking at least 70K.

asperformance

Banned
Idea, Lets make Friday national pick on chuck day, Hay Chuck you want to come over to my house, I will let you sit in my G.T 500, or maybe one of my Cobra R's

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
asperformance said:
Chuck I can buy you a 07 ZO6 Flood car, it is on Copart rignt now already up to $36k Doesn't run though.

Don't EVAR touch a flood car unless it's only going to be for parts! :read:

(unless you want to learn the hard way!) ;-)

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
KMCBOSS said:
A torch red with white stripe GT500 just showed up at a local car dealer (Bay Ford in Port Orchard Washington). Not sure of the price but I suspect they are asking at least 70K.
I think the point here is trying to find a deal on one. We can post up $70k GT500's all day.

chuckstang

Established Member
But a GT500 can not be found for msrp and a z06 can. If there are any msrp GT500 deals, please help the chuck foundation by shooting me a pm! :D
I read this thread last night after getting home from the bar and I gota say I could not stop laughing but I love the help guys! Much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread