Let's Go Lightning!!!

KillrCobra

Established Member
Got sick of seeing the other thread. Turned out to be one hell of a series. It's going 7 games, but we have to find a way to stop Primeau. Find a way to take him out and the Lightning will dominate.

GO LIGHTNING!!!!

KillrCobra

Established Member
YES!!!!!

Tonight was a night I had to get drunk. A night I've been waiting for since the day I found out we had a hockey team. Screw you Flyer fans and screw all those you doubted the Lightning's talent.
I'm so damn happy now...I have beer and an Eastern Conference Champion hockey team!! Hell yeah!!!!

KillrCobra

Established Member
Yup, and I realized Calgary has a bunch of dirty scumbags on their team. Although that seems pretty consistent with most Canadian teams.

KillrCobra

Established Member
Wow. I can't say it enough...the Flames are scumbags. As far as I'm concerned none of them should be playing hockey. The entire team revolves around cheap shots and attempting to cripple other players. We now have at least three guys with concussions...all from head shots by the Calgary pieces of shit. That's how these Canadian teams operate. The only way they can compete. I know American teams shouldn't stoop to their level of play, but I would love to see Cullimore, Dingman, or Roy paralyze one of those basards just so they wont be able to do the same to another player down the road. Lecavalier got lucky his neck wasn't broken. The NHL needs to step up and not only suspend Nieminen, but kick his ass out of hockey. Also, you know damn well that worthless scumbag Sutter is out there telling his team to take out our players, so I hope he falls from a 4 story building into a Hornet's nest.

F' the sea of red. F' the Flamers. While I'm at it....F' Canada too....their beer sucks anyways.

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
I had some molsen the other night at barnacles...not bad really lol...arent 90 % of our players canadian though?

KillrCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by JaketheSnake
I had some molsen the other night at barnacles...not bad really lol...arent 90 % of our players canadian though?

Molsen....:xpl: Might as well drink a Corona while you're at it. lol.
Pretty much our entire team is Canadian, but I don't see them pulling the crap that Calgary, Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver get away with. It's probably just me, but the dirtiest teams seem to come from Canada.

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Game 5 tonight, ladies. A very important game for both teams. Go Bolts!

Any beer > Canadian beer

:beer:

KillrCobra

Established Member
Well, I'd love to be optimistic and say the Bolts will come out flying in game 6 and turn this thing back around. Unfortunately, with the exception of game 2, they haven't shown me squat this series. Calgary may be dirty, but they're playing a hell of a lot better and with a hell of a lot more heart. The Lightning take shifts off, get lazy when going after the puck, and seem to be playing like this is a regular season game. Calgary is none of the above...they attack, attack, and attack. They go after the puck like a bat outta hell. They hit like crazy and they have the hunger and intensity needed to win the Stanley Cup. I'm sorry, but unless the Lightning can find the same intensity that Calgary has then this series is over tomorrow, Game 6.

To say the least, I'm an unhappy Lightning fan, because they've given up on everything that has gotten them this far. :fm:

KillrCobra

Established Member
Holy crap!! Playoff hockey at its best. I'm going to game 7....YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Lightning!!!

KillrCobra

Established Member
This is it. All comes down to tonight. One of the lowest payroll teams could pull off a miracle. We'll see.
Well, I'm leaving now. Hopefully I'll come home at about 3 in the morning happy as hell. If not, I'm sure it will still be one hell of a game. Later.

Oh yeah.....

GOOOOOOOOOOO BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ACDC - Thunderstruck begins to play

Users who are viewing this thread