Let's Go Redskins!

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Maybe it is Dan Snyder? In the past I have had a problem blaming him, but we have sucked for so long. Last franchise quarterback was Joe Theisman....
I still look forward to watching them for some reason!

steeltoe

Established Member
In the 11 seasons Eli Manning has been the starting QB of the Giants the other NFC East teams have used 22 starting QBs. That being said they need to dump RG3.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I did not agree with drafting him. I had many arguments with my sons, they now agree. The guy is not built for the NFL and his "do it all" way of playing would never last in the NFL, as time has now shown. The O line has been awful as well, but he does not sense the pressure and scramble.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Look at all the picks that were given to draft RG3, and then look at the players that were taken with those pics. Skins would have been much better without RG3. But you know the skins look for the highest profile player available....

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I say it every year. They need to go out and get new blood that's really hungry for it. Not sitting fat and happy on a pile of money.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Very poor ownership. There's a reason that the same teams are generally good year after year and the same ones are bad year after year. Especially with the NFL being so adjustment based to try and insure equity.

But of course, those consistently good teams tend to have quarterbacks too.......

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Both Colt and Kirk are better QBs than RG3.

The Skins need to get back to run first to open up the play action. Wear the defense down and then go up tempo if you want. They need to address their offensive and defensive lines, safety positions and quarterback spot.

Their play calling has left much to be desired as well. Cooley had a pretty good analysis of RG3s play after their lose to Tampa the other week.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
That team is nothing but bad decisions right now, we will see how Gruden does with this offseason. If his leash is that long.

Not that I'm a fan, but it's kinda painful to watch.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
That is funny. I didn't know your name was Frank, sorry.
Bottom line, The Redskins suck!! First time in my life I can't stand watching them.

Users who are viewing this thread