Lets organize a meet in Atlanta...

MattACK

Established Member
I moved up to downtown Atlanta a couple of months ago and would like to meet up with some local fellas. I have a few other lightning buddies in the area too.

The weather is getting nice, so lets put something together!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Depending on the location, date, etc I might be interested. Little bit of a ride for me especially depending on what part of town its in in. "Atlanta" is a big area:read:

MattACK

Established Member
we go to the Atlanta Dragway in Commerce fairly regularly and am headed to The House of Hook in a few weeks in Aiken, SC. Are to places out of your range?

MattACK

Established Member
Good deal. Lets try to get some people together in the next couple of weeks. Anyone know a good place to meet and/or cruise?

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
I'm down to meet up somewhere as well. Just gotta figure out an area where it's an easy drive for everyone to get to (the hard part). Keep us posted... meet downtown somewhere maybe? Varsity, Little 5, The Highlands, somewhere in Buckhead, Sandy Springs at the mall, Kennesaw (Barrett Pkwy area), etc.... just throwin' out some options. Or somehwere to meet/eat/drink/chill/look at the "scenery"...

MattACK

Established Member
I'll look for a good place on the north side of Atlanta around the perimeter. So far, responses from people are from the north side of Atlanta and one from NC.

As of now, I'll work with the date of October 13 so go ahead and pencil that in. It may allow some of us to clear our schedules, I know for a fact I'm unable to do much of anything until that weekend because of weddings and other trash. Is that enough notice for everyone?

I'll try and set something in stone by this weekend depending on the responses we get.

Last edited:

mysteed

Established Member
I'm down to meet up somewhere as well. Just gotta figure out an area where it's an easy drive for everyone to get to (the hard part). Keep us posted... meet downtown somewhere maybe? Varsity, Little 5, The Highlands, somewhere in Buckhead, Sandy Springs at the mall, Kennesaw (Barrett Pkwy area), etc.... just throwin' out some options. Or somehwere to meet/eat/drink/chill/look at the "scenery"...
You have a Black Terminator coupe right? I'm pretty sure I see you driving around all the time on Eagle Drive.

MattACK

Established Member
I figure then we'll just move it around the in relation to where people are to give them an equal chance of not having to drive too far.

I am planning on taking my lightning to the House of Hook between now and sometime in November.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
You have a Black Terminator coupe right? I'm pretty sure I see you driving around all the time on Eagle Drive.

Nope, not me! But I do drive a Black Terminator Coupe, though! :D I think that may be "05 Stang" on here... he's got a black coupe also, looking purty on some CCW's I believe and with a nice, polished KenneBell air-pusher. He lives in the Canton area. I myself live off off HWY 92, about 4 miles from 575 and I work off of Chastain Rd. I'm never usually on Eagle Drive. I see a Silver Terminator on 575 South sometimes on my way into work in the mornings, is that someone on here? :shrug:

I figure then we'll just move it around the in relation to where people are to give them an equal chance of not having to drive too far.

I am planning on taking my lightning to the House of Hook between now and sometime in November.

The Perimeter area works for me too, could always meet up at Tin Lizzy's (YUM! :rockon:) there for some food and drinks! :beer:

mysteed

Established Member
Nope, not me! But I do drive a Black Terminator Coupe, though! :D I think that may be "05 Stang" on here... he's got a black coupe also, looking purty on some CCW's I believe and with a nice, polished KenneBell air-pusher. He lives in the Canton area. I myself live off off HWY 92, about 4 miles from 575 and I work off of Chastain Rd. I'm never usually on Eagle Drive. I see a Silver Terminator on 575 South sometimes on my way into work in the mornings, is that someone on here? :shrug:
No, this is a younger kid with a stock looking Terminator. Hmmm....

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
No, this is a younger kid with a stock looking Terminator. Hmmm....

Interesting, haven't seen it...

My Cobra is slammed on some 17in. chrome American Racing rims (almost looks like some Weld Prostars), tinted windows, tinted tail lights/ side markers, loud exhaust and chrome "cobra" letters in the rear bumper. I like to consider myself still young at 26 :D

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
Interesting, haven't seen it...

My Cobra is slammed on some 17in. chrome American Racing rims (almost looks like some Weld Prostars), tinted windows, tinted tail lights/ side markers, loud exhaust and chrome "cobra" letters in the rear bumper. I like to consider myself still young at 26 :D

I have seen you plenty of time. My shop is off Bells Ferry and I bank over at Chastain. Seen your cobra a few times around the Chastain area.

Well, if you guys need a parking lot, my shop is perfect to comfortably fit 20-30 cars and its a mile off 75 in Marietta. If you guys wanted to do a small meet/hang out, your welcome to use my parking lot. Though, I would imagine, we want to try for somewhere more central.

MattACK

Established Member
The Perimeter area works for me too, could always meet up at Tin Lizzy's (YUM! :rockon:) there for some food and drinks! :beer:

I like that idea. Lets make it work!

Tin Lizzy's @ Perimeter Center
3pm on Oct 13th, Saturday

Sound good everyone?

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
I like that idea. Lets make it work!

Tin Lizzy's @ Perimeter Center
3pm on Oct 13th, Saturday

Sound good everyone?

Not really. I suggest we meet in a large parking lot with no traffic and hang out/chit chat. Then whoever wants to go out to eat afterwards can go somewhere close by. Just a suggestion.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Not really. I suggest we meet in a large parking lot with no traffic and hang out/chit chat. Then whoever wants to go out to eat afterwards can go somewhere close by. Just a suggestion.

How about we meet at TransAxle's place that way we can get everyone together to hangout and chat it up... and then like you suggested, whoever would like to go eat we can go hit up Tin Lizzy's at the Perimeter afterwards... Since we can just hop on 575/75 to 285 then straight to the Perimeter area. It's a short drive on the highways but we can make it fun! :coolman: That way we're still hitting up all of the major highways so that it's easier for everyone to meet up/ leave... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread