lets see all the hot girlfriends/wives!

JasonHogan

Established Member
01BlueCOBRA said:
Ubhwgv4v.jpg

Any chick that looks this good eating cheetos is ok in my book. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

firefighter3224

Established Member
Man no one believes me i have a laptop no scanner cant do the pics so she sent them to me . Wow i got put down on this one

03 Zinc Rocket

Established Member
Constable said:
Please tell me that's a halloween picture...

Shaggy & Velma? If it's not, then its probably the funniest thing i've seen in
a while...

Yes, the picture is from last Halloween. I thought it would be funny to post, lol!!!!!!!!!!!

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
theDRIVER said:
here's mine. i just recently kicked her ass to the curb. i caught her doing some lines of coke. she looks like a crackhead now. thank goodness i got rid of her. BUT SURE WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED!...

looks like she did more than a few lines

llohan2.jpg

heres the story on the dent in her benz

Lindsay Lohan in Crash with Photographer

Wednesday Jun 01, 2005 10:00am EST
By Stephen M. Silverman

Lindsay Lohan emerged unscathed, but a photographer was booked on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon after hitting the Mean Girls star's car while allegedly following her, according to Los Angeles police.

Galo Ramirez, 24, was released on $35,000 bail after colliding with Lohan's car Tuesday, a watch commander at the LAPD's Wilshire station tells the Associated Press.

Lohan, 18, was not injured in the accident, and her mother, Dina, said in a statement: "I thank God my daughter was able to walk out of the car."

The incident is one in a series of recent close calls between photogs and the stars they apparently are chasing.

In April, the target was Jennifer Lopez, who said afterwards that "paparazzi (were) trying to beat the light on the same turn," an experience that gave her "goosepimples" when the other car went "screeeech" right in front of her vehicle.

"Sometimes they feel like it's a game; like they're playing cops and robbers," said Lopez, who was unaware she was being shadowed, because "I try to block this stuff out a little bit 'cause it's the only way to kind of live."

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
03 svtvenom said:
Cute but she needs to eat a few more bags of cheese puffs!

I think she's just fine... you can have all the fat ones you want, I'll stick to the thin ones! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread